Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop (643 Views)

Grab This Offer: Bookshop At Your Doorstep / Like New Blackberry Bold 5 ( With Charger And User Manual ) KWARA & OSUN. / Brand New Blackberry BOLD5 (black) With Complete Accessories And User Manual 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop by ecnevic: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2008
hello good people,
Please can someone enlighten me on the best stock taking software i can use in my bookstore. i want a software that enables my salemen to log in with their own id &psword and make sales without intefering with other salemen's sale details. it will equally enables me the administrator to monitor sales and be able to take adequate stock after each day or on weekly basis. the package must be user friendly and easy to use by even not too experienced computer operator.
i need a helpful advice please.
Re: Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop by cmdimkpa(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2008
I have a corporate software solution for you. call 07030870839 for details. mike
Re: Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop by MisterMan(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2008
Hi,
I just saw this now. I am happy to tell you that your search for a capable software you have in mind is over. I am happy to tell you that I have a package that will meet ALL your needs. Call me on this line: 0806786943. U can also get me on my e-mail address: tianshihotguy@yahoo.com. Waiting to hear more from you.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading For Free: / Memory Stick Pro Duo / How To Acces Satellites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.