Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

T.B Joshua Prophecies On Popes' Kidnap By Terrorist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Prophecies On Popes' Kidnap By Terrorist (756 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Prophecies On Popes' Kidnap By Terrorist by onyenro(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Popular Nigerian pastor, TB Joshua, has said there is a plan by
international terrorist organisations to kidnap the pope.
According to him, the terrorists will first attempt to hijack a plane on
which the pope will be traveling and then re-route it.
He says the move will be widely publicised on international media
platforms including CNN.
“First they will take the plane and it will be like they cannot locate it
and then it will be like that. So we should pray so that it will just not
end like that.
“This is another big attempt they want to pick. It’s an attempt they
want to do now, so they have to tactically plan at every airport so
that this thing does not happen,” Joshua announced in his Synagogue
Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Nigeria.
“I as a man of God, am praying about it but all Christians must pray
too. The popular cleric am talking about is the pope. We must pray
for him,” he told his congregation in a live service broadcast
monitored by StarrFMonline.com Sunday September 7.
The “Man of God,” as Joshua is popularly called, is believed to have
predicted many world events including the death of famous pop star
Michael Jackson and the missing of Malaysian flight MH370.
http://www.fillaweb.com.ng/news/religion/tb-joshua-warns-of-plot-to-kidnap-pope-francis
Re: T.B Joshua Prophecies On Popes' Kidnap By Terrorist by Emmafrancis: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
If this one come to pass, I will take back all negative things I ve said about TB, In Short I will pay a visit to his church.

But Come to think of it , he seems to specialize in scary macabre prophecies .

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Prophecies On Popes' Kidnap By Terrorist by Belexy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
If it comes to pass, den its confirmed dat d man truly is a prophet... But im sure diz wud never happen.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Prophecies On Popes' Kidnap By Terrorist by Clone2020(m): 3:44am On Sep 08, 2014
I wonder if he sees prophesies of a better Nigeria
Re: T.B Joshua Prophecies On Popes' Kidnap By Terrorist by kevoh(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Wat da fuq? Anyone can be kidnapped, Mr.Joshua! Even the American President with all his top security agents. All it takes is a traitor or traitors within his personal security operatives and BOOM you have a successful kidnap.

Nothing new or truthful about this sham prophecy. Popular individuals like the Pope are prone to attacks and kidnaps daily (Google Pope assasination attempt) If you like tactically plan around every airport, once you have traitors within your personal security agents, there's really not much you can do to avoid it. One will be news to me is
wether he or she survives a rescue attempt.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video,debunks Death Claims By Military / SWEET POISON / Free Download Of Prophetic Guerrilla Warfare Series Volume 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.