Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop (765 Views)

Bookshop Management Software / Bookshop Billing Software And Printer / Bookshop Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop by ecnevic: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2008
hello good people,
Please can someone enlighten me on the best stock taking software i can use in my bookstore. i want a software that enables my salemen to log in with their own id &psword and make sales without intefering with other salemen's sale details. it will equally enables me the administrator to monitor sales and be able to take adequate stock after each day or on weekly basis. the package must be user friendly and easy to use by even not too experienced computer operator.
i need a helpful advice please.
Re: Very Good And User Friendly Inventory Package For Bookshop by MisterMan(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
Actually I have replied in Technology market. I have the software you need. Get in touch with me when you are ready

E-mail: tianshihotguy@yahoo.com
GSM: 08067869043

Waiting for your reply

(1)

With This Software You Can Design Animations From Your Personal Images (jpg, Gif / FB Games Wholesaler - Facebook Game / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.