Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria (4231 Views)

Tecno L5 Miscellaneous Specs, Features & Price In Nigeria / Infinix Zero 2 Specs, Features And Price / Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Specs, Features, Price And Where To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2014
[size=14pt]As usual, it's been a while now since we've been expecting the next Samsung Galaxy Note which was scheduled to be released towards the end of this year (2014) i.e. the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Finally, the phone has been unwrapped and we now have the real, full details, specifications, features, review and price of this new undeniable king of All Phablets. Well, you shouldn't be surprised that the design of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is very similar to that of Note 3, we all know Samsung for having almost the same design on their devices though. Before you dive into the full specifications of this smart beast, I'll like to give you some gossips about it. The Galaxy Note 4 features a 5.7" inch Quad HD Super Amoled display with a premium design,and also the 2.7GHz Quad Core Processor is probably better and faster than the one on my PC... LoL. Well, enough of the gossips, now you can go ahead and check all the specifications and features yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOURCE - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2014/09/specs-features-review-and-price-of.html

Versions
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910S

General
2G Network - GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network - HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G Network - LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
SIM Type - Micro SIM
Announced - September 2014
Expected Release Date - October 2014

Body
Dimensions - 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm (6.04 x 3.09 x 0.33 in)
Weight - 176 g (6.21 oz)
Others - S Pen stylus
Fingerprint sensor

Display
Type - Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size - 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.7 inches (~515 ppi pixel density)
MultiTouch - Yes
Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 3

Sound
Loudspeaker - Yes
3.5mm Jack - Yes

Memory
Internal - 32GB
RAM - 3GB
Card Slot - MicroSD, 64GB Maximum

Data
GPRS - Yes
EDGE - Yes
Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth - v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
NFC - Yes
Infrared Port - Yes
USB - MicroUSB v2.0 (MHL 3), USB Host

Camera
Primary - 16 MP, 3456 x 4608 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash
Secondary - 3.7 MP, 1080p@30fps
Features - Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR
Video - 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, optical stabilization

Battery
Type - Li-Ion 3,220 mAh battery

Features
OS - Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
Chipset - Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S)
Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C)
CPU - Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S)
Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.9GHz quad-core Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C)
GPU - Adreno 420 (SM-N910S)
Mali-T760 (SM-N910C)
Sensors - Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, gesture, UV, heart rate, SpO2
Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browsers - HTML5
Radio - No
GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
Java - Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colours - Frosted white, Charcoal black, Bronze Gold, Blossom Pink
Others - ANT+ support
S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
Air gestures
Dropbox (50 GB cloud storage)
SNS integration
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
Organizer
Photo/video editor
Document viewer(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
Voice memo/dial/commands
Predictive text input (Swype)

Price => $795 - €800 (#130,000)

What do you think about the Specs & Features of this mind blowing Smartphone ? Would you go for it, when the Galaxy Note Edge has another completely new design and concept to offer ? Oh no, I'm sorry, I've forgotten that some of us have not even heard, read or seen the Specs, Features, Review and Price of the new Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, which was released together with the Note 4 at the IFA 2014. Stay tuned to Nairaland's Phone section or follow me on NL to see my next post about the Galaxy Note Edge.

SOURCE - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2014/09/specs-features-review-and-price-of.html[/size]
Re: Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Now, this is what I call machine# GPU - Adreno 420??
But 130k? Haba!!! As usual, b4 next year the phone will gv way for newer model and the price will come down to 80 to 90k.
Re: Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2014
urhoboman: Now, this is what I call machine# GPU - Adreno 420??
But 130k? Haba!!! As usual, b4 next year the phone will gv way for newer model and the price will come down to 80 to 90k.

Yes.. That's Note 4 for you. Infact, the official price in Nigeria has not been released yet.. the price there is just the international price i.e. if you wanna buy it from USA / Europe. But if you wanna wait, you'll see it for #100,000 in the next month or 2.

(1) (Reply)

/ Just Bought A Stolen Phone! / How Can I Track My Stolen Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.