Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Effects Of Ebola In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effects Of Ebola In The Church (1109 Views)

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Ebola In The Church by iamtomiymb: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2014
EBOLA
This is a name that scares even the medical practitioners, the disease which as killed thousand of people in West Africa.
In churches in Nigeria their as been changes or some amendments to their normal mode of service examples:
(1) During prayer sections, the congregation are asked to continue reading here http://ibilenaija..com/2014/09/effects-of-ebola-in-church-of-god.html

(1) (Reply)

Frosbel Pls Pay Me. Enough Is Enough / Should I Tithe Or Pay My Bills?? / Will Jesus Ever Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.