Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo (19831 Views)

Debate: Messi V Raul - Who Is The Bigger Champions League Legend? / Messi V Ronaldo / Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Lol

What's funny? undecided
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
habiolah:

oga, you come dey kick person wey dey ground. That one dey pain pass the fall o.
lol @ woman ununited.
Lily, I no join am dey mock una team o
cry cry cry
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Iamzuna:

Sup bro... Just wanted to ask you which you think is better... Messi's goal yesterday or Okocha's goal... No debating ooo... Just yes or no..
Sorry, I didn't see the match , I will download tye highlights in my spare time. Didn't you see Ronaldo's hat trick too?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
naturalwaves:
Sorry, I didn't see the match , I will download tye highlights in my spare time. Didn't you see Ronaldo's hat trick too?

Ok no wahala... I saw the hatrick ooo... He did well but some most of the other goals were better than his...
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lily4star:

What's funny? undecided

Shooooooo.... make him no happy again... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... United we stand
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
habiolah:

oga, you come dey kick person wey dey ground. That one dey pain pass the fall o.
lol @ woman ununited.
Lily, I no join am dey mock una team o

My Oga, wetin make i do na... I know as e for be if na Barca lose match na...
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lily4star:

My dear cry

I don find heartbreak smiley tire but I no see, Seun need to add am join.

Pls one minute silence for the lost match, show your respect.

I tire oo, No excuses Deary, no excuses. We fd up

I for say make i pity you ooo... But sorry i cant fit to pity you... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is something i can do for you tho... Please come join Barca, we need you, we like you, we love you, we cherish you, we admire you, we adore you, we will make you smile forever and we will make you proud.

Sorry i have to leave now... going to prepare for your welcome ceremony and party!!!

According to Timaya, we go PUMP champagne tire!!!
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Lol

Ogbeni come open topic where we go dey discuss weekend matches na... We go tell Oga Naturalwaves make he do am ooo.. Abi u sef b Dis-United fan?
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Iamzuna:

I for say make i pity you ooo... But sorry i cant fit to pity you... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is something i can do for you tho... Please come join Barca, we need you, we like you, we love you, we cherish you, we admire you, we adore you, we will make you smile forever and we will make you proud.

Sorry i have to leave now... going to prepare for your welcome ceremony and party!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Leave me alone ooooo, I ve been down with fever since after yesterday's game, am on drip right now. LVG wee soon kee me cry
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lily4star:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Leave me alone ooooo, I ve been down with fever since after yesterday's game, am on drip right now. LVG wee soon kee me cry

Fever Ke? Abeg ooo make e be Malaria or another thing ooo, Fever these days no dey good ooo....

Sowi, dnt worry, you will be fine in no time and just make sure you relax.... We are waiting to welcome you to the club of champions and the home of the best ever footballer. We have LE and he will only ginger your swagger and boost your immune system for you. GWS.....
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Iamzuna:

Fever Ke? Abeg ooo make e be Malaria or another thing ooo, Fever these days no dey good ooo....

Sowi, dnt worry, you will be fine in no time and just make sure you relax.... We are waiting to welcome you to the club of champions and the home of the best ever footballer. We have LE and he will only ginger your swagger and boost your immune system for you. GWS.....

Lemme jor, you re still talking about Barca, why why why cry (crying profusely now)

Its just like you being my husband, I send u a message,

"Honey, I had an accident on my way back from work, Mr Jude rushed me to the hospital and after diagnose the Doc said I ve a broken ribs, and a broken leg, and I might need amputation, and I ll be just fine. Thank God I didn't loose my life"

You: whose Mr Jude?.

What kind of a man re you? undecided

Just lemme alone, enjoy your Barca. *Mtcheeeew*
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lily4star:

easy now mama, even LVG no get ordinary headache. I beg o.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lily4star:

Lemme jor, you re still talking about Barca, why why why cry (crying profusely now)

Its just like you being my husband, I send u a message,

"Honey, I had an accident on my way back from work, Mr Jude rushed me to the hospital and after diagnose the Doc said I ve a broken ribs, and a broken leg, and I might need amputation, and I ll be just fine. Thank God I didn't loose my life"

You: whose Mr Jude?.

What kind of a man re you? undecided

Just lemme alone, enjoy your Barca. *Mtcheeeew*

Interesting analogy. why you sef mention Mr Jude name? You for just say person carry you go na.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
habiolah:

Interesting analogy. why you sef mention Mr Jude name? You for just say person carry you go na.

If I had anything to hide, I wouldn't call out Mr Judes name, what if nah em hit me, or the good Samaritan wey save my life, so Mr Jude is more important than my life abi?, when for sure he ll still get to know all about Mr Jude. I should be his priority, I just f.uucking talked about amputation gaddamit.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lily4star:

If I had anything to hide, I wouldn't call out Mr Judes name, what if nah em hit me, or the good Samaritan wey save my life, so Mr Jude is more important than my life abi?, when for sure he ll still get to know all about Mr Jude. I should be his priority, I just f.uucking talked about amputation gaddamit.

Sorry dear... wether na Mr Jude, Mr Peter or Mr Paul... You will be fine and dont worry you will get better. My concern is that i am not sure of the hospital so you need a better hospital, a better car and need to ply a better road so what has happened will never happen again grin grin grin

I will not force you tho, just take it easy because i cannot guarantee your safety as long as you still dont want to move (i hope you get my drift) but all the same you will be fine.....
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by homesteady(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2014
lol!
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Iamzuna:

Sorry dear... wether na Mr Jude, Mr Peter or Mr Paul... You will be fine and dont worry you will get better. My concern is that i am not sure of the hospital so you need a better hospital, a better car and need to ply a better road so what has happened will never happen again grin grin grin

I will not force you tho, just take it easy because i cannot guarantee your safety as long as you still dont want to move (i hope you get my drift) but all the same you will be fine.....

Lololololol, I get ya drift
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Iamzuna:

Abi oo, we barca fans dey take care of our female fans wella oo
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Iamzuna:

Ogbeni come open topic where we go dey discuss weekend matches na... We go tell Oga Naturalwaves make he do am ooo.. Abi u sef b Dis-United fan?
Lol emi kee, Barca 4 life. I'd see about that.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by cr7lomo: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cr7 , 4 goals last nite , 8 goals in last 3 games , 21 hat tricks in la liga , 1 behind record holders di stefano of Madrid and Zarra of barca , in just 5 seasons . He will shatter that record . 25 career hat tricks , at almost 30 . This guy is a machine , them no born messi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
cr7lomo: Cr7 , 4 goals last nite , 8 goals in last 3 games , 21 hat tricks in la liga , 1 behind record holders di stefano of Madrid and Zarra of barca , in just 5 seasons . He will shatter that record . 25 career hat tricks , at almost 30 . This guy is a machine , them no born messi

could dat be the reason nobody ever compares him with pele or maradona? what is the name of yesterday's team again? let me google it up when I have time.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by ElFenomeno1: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
The idio...ts still arguing that CR7 is not a better and more complete footballer, in comparison to Messi, should all be ashamed of themselves.

Messi is not on CR7's level! #FACT

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1: The idio...ts still arguing that CR7 is not a better and more complete footballer, in comparison to Messi, should all be ashamed of themselves.

if there is any idiiiiooo ot at all, it wud be someone who calls others idiots without making sense.
Na wah for you o
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1: The idio...ts still arguing that CR7 is not a better and more complete footballer, in comparison to Messi, should all be ashamed of themselves.

Hu is dis foo..lish donkey na. So its one match against Elche that wil determine if Ronaldo is beta? Where was he against Athleti? Stu..pid Camel
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by ElFenomeno1: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Iamzuna:

Hu is dis foo..lish donkey na. So its one match against Elche that wil determine if Ronaldo is beta? Where was he against Athleti? Stu..pid Camel

Your father is the foolish donkey... The God forsaken animal who smashed a fu..cking diseased camel ..... you are the product of that disgraceful sexual act!

You fu..cking drongo!!!!

I will rip you to shreds if you come at me again..... Go and ask around about me

Brainless twerp!
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by ElFenomeno1: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
habiolah:

if there is any idiiiiooo ot at all, it wud be someone who calls others idiots without making sense.
Na wah for you o

Take a long hard look at yourself... If you dont see traits of idiocy, then you are not an idio...t.... If you do, you are a certified idio...t!
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Take a long hard look at yourself... If you dont see traits of idiocy, then you are not an idio...t.... If you do, you are a certified idio...t!

you seem intent on derailing this thread wit these vituperations.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by ElFenomeno1: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
habiolah:

you seem intent on derailing this thread wit these vituperations.

Not at all. I am not for derailing... I am just trying to point out that there are a few idio..ts on this thread.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Not at all. I am not for derailing... I am just trying to point out that there are a few idio..ts on this thread.

OK Sir.
In yuzedo's voice 'I give up'
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by heatmeup(f): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
habiolah:

could dat be the reason nobody ever compares him with pele or maradona? what is the name of yesterday's team again? let me google it up when I have time.
those team will not play against barcelona abi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by heatmeup(f): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

do you have to use an abusive word
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by ElFenomeno1: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
heatmeup: do you have to use an abusive word

Yes... And i dont think it is any of your business unless you are an idio...t!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rohr Invites 23 For Tanzania Game: Mikel, Iheanacho Invited, Oboabona Dropped / Heart Problem Forces Abdullahi Nura Into Early Retirement From Football / Mikel Obi Banned And Fined £60,000 Over Referee Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.