Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? (1366 Views)

Is This The Man That Will Rule Us For The Next 4yrs (picture) / Is Buhari Educated Or He Rule Us In Hausa? / Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by kadeyy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2006
Do we really need any of the past rulers coming to rule us again in 2007?

Please vote here: http://afrispot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by my2cents(m): 4:13am On Jul 27, 2006
Hell no. If it were left to me, I would deal with them Rawlings-style: Public execution.

It's about time the young get to grow in that place.
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by DaHitler(m): 4:30am On Jul 27, 2006
Rawlings style is good.

Hmm, . I wish someone would deal with the Babagindas, Abachas and Abdulsalamy rawling's style. tongue
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by buchio7(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2006
A GRAND CAPITAL NO but because nigeria is nigeria u will still c dem masquerading as democrats saying dey r d next best tin since coca-cola.
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by Damest09(f): 2:00am On Jul 28, 2006
I will say NO. The law should change about the political seats in Nigeria to a term and to a certain a age. The are old and so it their brain and they need to start thinking about when is it likely for them to pass on and be a good person before they go so people can remember them for good.
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by Oracle(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2006
I think there is always need for a change, but if the change would make the situation worse than it used to be, then there;s no show
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by otokx(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2006
no we don't need any past military people
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by Giorgio: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2006
no.
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by DeepSoul(f): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2006
No. There's nothing good to show for all the years they led us. They should all build farms (eg Otta Farm) and go and retire and watch their gr8-grandkids play!
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by Abeem(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2006
The answer is NO. But the sad fact is that money is the deciding factor, so if you are not a moneybag, you stand no chance of getting nominated by your party.
People have asked this type of question in the past, when it appears the same set of politicians are being recycled each election time. It is a case of new wine in old bottle or vice-versa. Politics is a game of money and because past rulers have excess of it and are literally swimming in it, you cannot get rid of them by wishful thinking.
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by kelliott(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2006
i can just understand why we need to shy away from the truth, u've been in a position for several years, what impact do you think you want to make, is there any unfinished business? is there any score they need to settle? iwant to say and afirm at this stage that younger generation shd be given a chance rule, we youth needs to stand on our two feets to make and conritubute our quota of change to naija politics, our fate is in our hands. they call us future leaders where is our future, a future that has been marred with unemployment, a bleak and blurred future. we can still make a tremendous fate only if we can take our fate in our hands and not in the hands of this visionless politicians
Re: Past Rulers Coming To Rule Us Again In 2007? by safariking(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2006
You do not need past rulers, i am the only one that can rule Nigeria successfully. I will be a dictator, hibrid of Abacha, Mandela, Margaret Tasha (can't spell) and Bill Clinton. I will impose my laws. I will not allow democracy because it doesnt work in nations as diverse as Nigeria. I will make everybody speak English, by force. I will eliminate all the Past Rulers by leaving them to be stoned at a market square. I will make Police and military have pay equivalent to teachers that way they dont take bribe. I will not make education free because it lowers the standards. The only thing that will be free will be water and air. You will still have to pay to park ur vehicles and pay tax for sales or purchases, in short everything will be taxed. Every one must have a national identification number for social security purposes. If you are not educated you will be drafted to the farm, or manual labor (brick laying etc) whether you like it or not. I will split the country into 3 regions North, West and East, with each having a prime minister, any community feeling marginalized will be silenced by my military. I'm sorry we cannot be split into 400 tribes, if u are not happy with 3 regions, i will have to imprison you. I will pull out of OPEC, and increase the price of each barrel of Oil, fortunately Nigeria has the best Oil in the world, the US will still buy it. I will make the oil companies develop all the roads in Nigeria, else they get the f**k out of the country. And those rioters in the delta will all be in jail. I will fire all the NEPA managers, and contract out the managing of Nigerias engergy sector to SIEMENS (a german energy company), i dont care about Nationalism here, Nigerians couldn't manage it in the past 40yrs, let Germany try. Well i have a 100 other things i plan to do, but i am not interested yet. After 30 years, if the next generation is not as crooked as this generation, i may reconsider. Nobody can save that country except a benevolent dictator. There are only a few of them left in this world, and i happen to be one.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Thugs Arrested In South Africa / Soludo Named In Afc ( African Finance Corporation ) Scam / Article On Vision 2020 And The New Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.