Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos (3405 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo / Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Mayadiva(f): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-26wSG8LR4CM/VAyugLxpY5I/AAAAAAABICA/C2H0JVQpLpE/s1600/10665925_715998445141947_1561765054_n.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah who has debuted a new trim figure since relocating to Abuja has shared some lovely photos of herself and she is apparently about to go on a trip.

The business woman’s fashion style continues to get better and better…….

More Photos Below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-aFNm326eV6A/VAyu7PqnQgI/AAAAAAABICI/80SezyLLyFA/s1600/10598405_1533371393564660_1545519011_n.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-a8pw9NhJA8A/VAyvaB9pxWI/AAAAAAABICY/LhKP0vCCMjM/s1600/10693356_902558066439674_1712041114_n.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-9WwK28puH70/VAyu-yfertI/AAAAAAABICQ/rDEgAg8ktqQ/s1600/10632372_725289200853114_1869003040_n.jpg[/img]

credit: http://netnaij.com
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by icebebe(f): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Fyn sexy gal,mi like,hope u paid for dose stuff dis tym?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2014
icebebe: Fyn sexy gal,mi like,hope u paid for dose stuff dis tym?
Lol. I wanted to ask her too. smiley

Dear empress I love your hair but just like icebebe asked hope you've paid o. wink

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2014
icebebe: Fyn sexy gal,mi like,hope u paid for dose stuff dis tym?

thanks to makeup
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by folu4real(f): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Is that not the brazilian hair that her friend accuse her of not paying her yet. grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by qadeerkug(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
folu4real: Is that not the brazilian hair that her friend accuse her of not paying her yet. grin grin grin
abi

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by floragregs(f): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
I wonder how she manages to stay in the news! I admire that in her.
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
floragregs: I wonder how she manages to stay in the news! I admire that in her.
Am also wondering too o cos I don't know how many movies she has done recently

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Debbyug(f): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abbey2sam:

thanks to makeup
what do u no?. the make up is so light on her face and not heavy...stop hating...
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Debbyug(f): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
preety lady
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Xavier9ja(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: preety lady
flower amongst flowers. Let learn to appreciate beauty. #bless

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by iykemoney90(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
timaya`s biatch
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by ideee03(f): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Luv her hair and bag...DANG...dnt like her clayee look tho.
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by kreamidiva(f): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
All those posters asking about the hair tuna head dey there!

That was what came to mind immediately i saw the pics. grin
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: what do u no?. the make up is so light on her face and not heavy...stop hating...

Everyone knows that Empress njama is ugly...
So how am I hating?

Tell me
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by parrotibaba(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abbey2sam:

So how am I hating?

Tell me
gbam!!! u said it all!!! ...

...one naira for your pocket grin cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Debbyug(f): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abbey2sam:

So how am I hating?

Tell me
u are hating cos u failed to appreciate a sweet lady like empress....learn to appreciate a beauty wen u see one...
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by chimerase2: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
See timaya old cat angry
Makachukwu believe u me this gal go use like 10 years to senior me angry
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: u are hating cos u failed to appreciate a sweet lady like empress....learn to appreciate a beauty wen u see one...

I bet your also as ugly as Empress

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by axortedbabe(f): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
OK o..
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Debbyug(f): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I don't tink I need to battle words with u cos u will always remain a stranger to muah..u ain't worth the headache at all....talking about ugliness....u shud go look at ur self in d mirror...ur family combine togeda ain't even close..ape generation.olodo ni eee
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Debbyug(f): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I don't tink I need to battle words with u cos u will always remain a stranger to muah..u ain't worth the headache at all....talking about ugliness....u shud go look at ur self in d mirror...ur family combine togeda ain't even close..ape generation.olodo ni eee...
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Debbyug(f): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abbey2sam:

really blame Nairaland for allowing poo like u on it...scumbag
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Dygeasy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: really blame Nairaland for allowing poo like u on it...scumbag
Easy na...

"If person pikin fine, make we talk am we no go marry am"

Yoruba saying.

Why are you so defensive? If person no fine she no fine noni. Ugly get synonym?
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Debbyug(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Dygeasy: Easy na...

"If person pikin fine, make we talk am we no go marry am"

Yoruba saying.

Why are you so defensive? If person no fine she no fine noni. Ugly get synonym?
u for check ur face answer DAT question....ur profile pix answers DAT question...d worst part u r bunch of worworism yet u open ur mouth to call someone far beta Nd beta Dan u,ur girlfrnd ugly...get a life abeg
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by DonaldGenes(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Debbyug: what do u no?. the make up is so light on her face and not heavy...stop hating...

At least the make-up is mild and modest unlike most girls

To be cont'd
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Dygeasy(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Debbyug: u for check ur face answer DAT question....ur profile pix answers DAT question...d worst part u r bunch of worworism yet u open ur mouth to call someone far beta Nd beta Dan u,ur girlfrnd ugly...get a life abeg
lol!

Had a bad day huh?
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by repogirl(f): 1:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Now when I see her, I can't help but wonder if she paid the stuff she's wearing, abi na borrow pose?
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Stunner1(f): 2:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Empress sweet chic
Keep soaring jare kiss
And dt gist of brazilian hair debt i feel its fake
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Debbyug(f): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Dygeasy: lol!

Had a bad day huh?
u wish...smh
Re: Empress Njamah Shows Off Her Lovely Self On Instagram – Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Debbyug: I don't tink I need to battle words with u cos u will always remain a stranger to muah..u ain't worth the headache at all....talking about ugliness....u shud go look at ur self in d mirror...ur family combine togeda ain't even close..ape generation.olodo ni eee...

someone is pained

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine Cossy And Her Extra Big B00bis (photos) / First Lady Of China Suffers Make Up Mishap In London-photos / Mr P Vs Rude Boy: Who Is The Better Artiste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.