Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now (1523 Views)

Hide Your Id? Sending #anonymous Sms? Get #glo Xms App At Http://xms.me / Sending FREE SMS From A Messaging App Like Whatsapp? Use XMS - See Below How To. / +xms Phone Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
See XMS - a nice messaging app with #FREE #SMS to all networks in #Nigeria!

Get it at your appstore or via http://xms.me! It allows you to send FREE SMS to any network in Nigeria... simply from your smartphone app - using your contacts in your addressbook. How easy can it be? You don't want to go to a website for sending SMS...

Please share if you like it...!!!!!

Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by ironheart(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
its not registering on my custom rom
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by hertz9te(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2014
I swear if this thing dosent work eh...lemme save my comment till u comeback
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by luvlyoracle(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
What happened to our whatsapp?
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
ironheart: its not registering on my custom rom

Just log a call if there is any issue with registration and it will be handled ASAP.
FYI - hundreds are signing up so in 99% of cases it works...!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
luvlyoracle: What happened to our whatsapp?

This is much better!!! And it has real SMS to people who don't have a smartphone...

And it has Web-XMS, allowing you to use the service from any PC/Tablet. Also normal SMS....
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
hertz9te: I swear if this thing dosent work eh...lemme save my comment till u comeback

And? :-) Like it?

Like=Share... :-)
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
=>> SMS are sent via GLO - without currently any costs for the user! So give it a try.... smiley
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Anyone any feedback? Tested it?

Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by ironheart(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
its nice, was able to activate after installing a native SMS app. like the messages to other network at a very cheap rate
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Cheap? LOL! It's fully FREE - still...! GIVE IT A TRY!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
All this goes via GLO - reachable for all people - also if you are not a GLO subscriber!

Still - it's for free.... Just give it a go - if more people signup the service can continue..................
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Who spreads the news about this free App with FREE SMS?

Who likes it??
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
...more and more people are signing up!

Also want to feel the great experience of having 1 App on your smartphone - which you use for both messaging to other XMS users (similar to whatsapp) and also use it for FREE SMS to other people? All networks in Nigeria supported! People can reply and you get the SMS back inside the app!

Download it at your appstore, blackberry world or google playstore! Or get it via http://xms.me

Spread the news....! :-)
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
More feedback or good experiences? Share the news! :-)

It's still free..................!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2014
... soon there will be new features added to the App... !

But.. the SMS functionality to all networks in Nigeria remains in place!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Still available for all to download on your smartphone!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by Super1759: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
can't register. what's wrong Bros
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2014
on Sunday the registration was indeed not working - after that all is OK again!

So go ahead - use it - share it - enjoy it!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by Super1759: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
adamborden: on Sunday the registration was indeed not working - after that all is OK again!

So go ahead - use it - share it - enjoy it!
I am telling you till now. even now I tried registering and cannot. please put your stuff in order before marketing it
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2014
We are growing by the day! More and more users are signing up. Yes, it can be that 1 or 2 are failing to registrate. Why? Might be their 3G coverage isn't that good at the time - then try again later...

All in all the service is growing quickly so don't hesitate and join!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
It's...... still for free! Download it - use it - experience it - why paying for SMS if this is possible?
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Updated apps are available in the Google market store.
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Many new users signed in... it still available - for free...!

--> get the XMS APP at your phones Appstore or directly via HTTP://XMS.ME
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by 77al: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op I don't understand. How do you know that more people are signing in...are u the developer of the app?
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yes, am indeed related to the App!

Spread the news... it's still free..!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Very soon more country wide promotion will start...!

Till now it remains free....
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
More details on http://www.gloworld.com/gloxms

For now its still FREE....!!
Re: XMS - Nice Messaging App With #FREE #SMS To All Networks In #nigeria! Get It Now by adamborden(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hide your ID? Sending #anonymous SMS?

Get #GLO XMS App at http://xms.me – it supports #FREE! #SMS to all networks in #Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? / Men; Undressing Women In Public Is Assault! / Top 10 Sniper Rifles !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.