Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Janvaris Beauty Salon And Spa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Janvaris Beauty Salon And Spa (481 Views)

Vacancy For A SPA Therapist Professional Massage, Facials And Body Treatments / Spa Training / Be A Distributor Of FM World Class Perfume, Makeup And Spa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Janvaris Beauty Salon And Spa by Janpreneur(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Hello! I will be bringing to you, latest trends in the beauty
and skincare industry, giving you expert advise on beauty
and skincare and also answering any questions u have on
beauty and skincare and also on products. I will share
information and answer any questions u have here and
also on my blog! If you have any knowledge on skincare
you can also share with us here.

Our first post will be on facial scrubs.
Re: Janvaris Beauty Salon And Spa by Janpreneur(f): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2014
If you have been exfoliating daily with some facial scrubs such as 'apricot scrub and st.Ives' you might actually have been doing yourself more harm than good.
The scrubbing granules found in this products can cause damage to the face and even allow breakouts to spread.
A natural alternative is mixing sugar to your facial wash and exfoliating twice in a week!
Re: Janvaris Beauty Salon And Spa by Janpreneur(f): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lip care

(1) (Reply)

Iscea-certified Supply Chain Manager (cscm) 10-14 December, 2014 / Increase Your Chance Of Getting A Good Job / Law School Students,meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.