Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,670 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Senseless TAN Rallies Should Be Banned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senseless TAN Rallies Should Be Banned (594 Views)

Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senseless TAN Rallies Should Be Banned by nnekaogo: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2014
The Rivers State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has condemned Saturday’s pro-Jonathan rally organised in the state capital, Port Harcourt, by the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria, TAN. The party said the group was secretly sponsored by the presidency to enable President Goodluck Jonathan secure a fresh term. TAN had on Saturday organised the rally to pressure Mr. Jonathan to seek re-election during the February 2015 presidential election.
At the rally, the organisers said they had secured 4.1 million signatures from the six states of the South-South urging the president to run. “President Jonathan and his promoters through the misguided elements in Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) have once again demonstrated their hatred and lack of understanding of the plight of Nigerians, particularly those in Rivers State, by going ahead to organise their senseless rally in Port Harcourt even after being alerted of the outbreak of the Ebola Virus Disease in the State by the Minister of Health and other relevant bodies,” the APC said in a statement by its chairman, Davies Ikanya.
“[b]With this TAN Rally in Port Harcourt, President Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts have only succeeded in exposing their deep-rooted hatred for the good people of Rivers State, fully aware of the implication of organising such a senseless rally at this period that we are still studying how wicked agents secretly exported Ebola to Rivers State just to endanger the lives of Rivers people. [/b]This was after Nigerians had been warned to desist from organising large gatherings. This is the height of insensitivity which will surely spell electoral doom for President Jonathan and his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2015 and beyond.”
SOURCE: Osun Defender

1 Like

Re: Senseless TAN Rallies Should Be Banned by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
I think you you are the one senseless here because you have refused to see that GEJ is the light that Nigerians have been praying for.

GEJ GAVE THEM ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS, BENING-ORE ROAD, ALL ROADS IN THE NORTH, AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ELECTRICITY, TECHNOLOGY, ETC.

GEJ THANK YOU O.

3 Likes

Re: Senseless TAN Rallies Should Be Banned by lilprinze: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
APC hating on GEJ since 1997 weather they like it or not GEJ till 2019 they can go and bomb if they don't like it.
Re: Senseless TAN Rallies Should Be Banned by ddazz: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
masterpower: I think you you are the one senseless here because you have refused to see that GEJ is the light that Nigerians have been praying for.

GEJ GAVE THEM ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS, BENING-ORE ROAD, ALL ROADS IN THE NORTH, AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ELECTRICITY, TECHNOLOGY, ETC.

GEJ THANK YOU O.

There are times when i try to understand the thought process of people like you when you come to this forum and lie blatantly through your teeth.... People like you make me question if this country will ever move forward.. While citizens of other African countries hold their leaders to higher standards you come here and reel out false achievements which the President should be ashamed of being associated with because they are too pedestrian...Your low expectations astound me.. I can only pray that you get to experience what good and effective leadership means and looks like in your lifetime.
Re: Senseless TAN Rallies Should Be Banned by samesolomon(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
pocket transformers
God will jufge that old sycophant

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seeks Swap Of 30 Chibok Girls For 18 Chiefs / Fejiro Oliver Declared Missing, Niger State Govt. Suspected / Dead Body Of Alleged Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.