Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government (4031 Views)

Libya Has Suspended The Issuing Of Visas To European Citizens Apart From British / Business Trips: Stay Away From British Airways / Why Nigerians Should Stay Away From British Airways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government by worklondon(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2008
The British Government had recently reformed all her Immigrations Policies, having considered the modern trend in world’s immigration pattern, most especially from the citizens of the Commonwealth of Nations and British Territories and Colonies.

This development had made the reformed immigration policies to provide young and qualified citizens of the commonwealth nations the opportunity travel to the United Kingdom under the British Working Holiday Maker.

Under this Immigration Program, the United Kingdom is offering young people who are of age between 17 and 30 the opportunity of a life-time to travel to the United Kingdom as a Working Youth, citizens of a country of British Overseas Territories, a British Overseas citizen or a British National (Overseas), of which Nigeria is qualified.

This Program provides qualified citizens to come to the UK for an extended holiday, and intend to take employment as part of their holiday for not more than 12 months during their stay.

Here are the Criteria:
• You must be a single
• You do not have any dependent children aged five or over
• You can support yourself in the UK without needing any help from public funds
• You have not spent time in the UK on a previous working  visa

Here are all you need to Know:
 How do I qualify for this working Visa?
 How long can I stay?
 How much and what work can I do?
 How do I apply for a visa?
 What will I need to make my application?
 How much does the visa cost?
 What will happen when I make my application?
 Can I apply to extend my stay once I am in the UK? 

All you need to know about the British Working Visa Program and all Application Forms and Procedures had been packaged and simplified.

This is a full-information pack on the British Working Visa Program. All Application and Visa requirements had been well spelled out.

The Program is a welcomed opportunity for the Nigerian Youth to have their own fear share of the British Foreign Currency and make their Lives better in the UK.

This is an open system of migrating to the UK and many people who already had the Information are gaining from the opportunity in this Travelling Program.

For full Information about this Unique UK travel Opportinity

mail

workinlondonplus@gmail.com
Re: Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government by Hotstepper(f): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2008
why dont u just tell us the whole info. here, I am interested to go work dere as per international working experience atleast 6 months or volunteer but not 2 live
Re: Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government by antdec: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
worklondon:

The British Government had recently reformed all her Immigrations Policies, having considered the modern trend in world’s immigration pattern, most especially from the citizens of the Commonwealth of Nations and British Territories and Colonies.

This development had made the reformed immigration policies to provide young and qualified citizens of the commonwealth nations the opportunity travel to the United Kingdom under the British Working Holiday Maker.

Under this Immigration Program, the United Kingdom is offering young people who are of age between 17 and 30 the opportunity of a life-time to travel to the United Kingdom as a Working Youth, citizens of a country of British Overseas Territories, a British Overseas citizen or a British National (Overseas), of which Nigeria is qualified.

This Program provides qualified citizens to come to the UK for an extended holiday, and intend to take employment as part of their holiday for not more than 12 months during their stay.

Here are the Criteria:
• You must be a single
• You have not spent time in the UK on a previous working visa

 How long can I stay?

All you need to know about the British Working Visa Program and all Application Forms and Procedures had been packaged and simplified.

This is a full-information pack on the British Working Visa Program. All Application and Visa requirements had been well spelled out.

The Program is a welcomed opportunity for the Nigerian Youth to have their own fear share of the British Foreign Currency and make their Lives better in the UK.

This is an open system of migrating to the UK and many people who already had the Information are gaining from the opportunity in this Travelling Program.

mail

liar! angry angry 419

When the British Government is now very tough on immigration rules. - - . making it very difficult for people to come to the uk. especially now that theres credit crunch and recession is very high at the moment.

whats your source? undecided You are just looking for someone to dupe! angry
Re: Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government by Skywalker5(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
Wahala wa oooooooooooo
Re: Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government by ty4real(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2009
worklondon:

Here are the Criteria:
• You must be a single
• You have not spent time in the UK on a previous working visa

 How long can I stay?

mail

I thought WHM has been cancelled since last year September!which one be this again ohhhhh!some people never cease to amaze me!See the way the poster presented it as if it is something new! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Work In London Opportunity, For Nigerian Youth From British Government by VOR(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2009
The working holiday scheme[WHV]  has now been abolished and replaced by
the youth mobility scheme. At the moment only a few countries nationals qualify
to take part as it is dependant on reciprocity with other countries and not being a
member of the commonwealth as the WWHV

I don't think Nigerians currently qualify but I stand to be corrected.

Click on the link below for further guidance

http://ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/tier5youthmobilityguidance.pdf

(1) (Reply)

I Want Enter Botswana / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / Top 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious First Class Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.