Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? (13802 Views)

Pls NL Help, Have Gotten An Album How Do I Get Money From It? / Why I Cant Drop An Album Yet.......kiss Daniel / Nigerian Artistes With Good Hits But Yet To Release An Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Deepfreezer: hahahaahah badt guy.

cheesy
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Fadelex(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
onlymase:
you know good music
may I meet you please
sure.... I have many of his hits... u can hit me on bbm or whatsapp
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by FatCock: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
2011, M.I.2
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
2Baba....Ascension
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by richard870(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
2009-Back of my lac(J.holiday)
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by seunspice(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
June 2014, Xscape the deluxe version by Michael Jackson
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by BREEDO(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Can't remember ooo......I no try sha
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by brethart: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
expression by styl plus (still my favorite by any nigerian artist).......I think uhmm 2005/06 ( not sure) .....before then the only music records I bought were Michael Jackson's history album and Westlife's coast to coast

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Mbediogu(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=mako007]So I read on why wizkid's album might flop and I was like "Wetin concern me, I dey buy album?"

Frankly speaking the last time I bought an album was 2007, CV & The Entertainer by the defunct mo'hit all stars.

For those of us that download/transfer muiscs and movies, when last did you buy an album and whose album was it?[/quote

For me, it was 1983 from a music shop behind St Barths church Asata Enugu, and the album was 'Heart Strings' by that Legendary Afro American Jazz guitarist Earl Klugh. Steve Gadd and Ralph MacDonalds also featured as guests on drums and conga respectively. Unfortunately such stuff existed pvc records for play on turn tables, which is to say they are now archival stuff. I still have them though - George Benson, Eric Gale, BB King, Duke Ellington, Groover Washington Jnr, Bob James, Satchmo, Dire Straits, Acker Dilk, Teddy Pendergras, Bad Company, Crusaders etc etc. I am nostalgic now, please help me.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by mako007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Mbediogu][/quote] wow , that's pretty long o
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by UrbanMystique: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jesse Jags - Jags of all trade.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Yemike(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
olamide "baddest nigga ever liveth".
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by haymoney01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Last Year... BGEL by Olamide and F.O.Z by Ice Prince
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beyonce's 4... 2009 or so...
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by funshint(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Last week; 9ice-CNN & GRA
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by MadCow1: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Vock:
Then you don't know music... we know your type,shake yansh type.. this was also the last album I bought on ITunes

Cut the bullshit please...

I don't know music indeed.. And Jesse Jagz is what you would reference as your superior taste and sense of 'music'.. lol

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Chiezugolum: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
2014 Pst Elijah Oyelade ( Glorious God, beautiful king...)
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by oge4real(f): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Gynacologist: bro abeg hw dem d use dz itune.

I'm not bro...
You can download itunes on your pc. If you have any apple product, then its easier for you to just sync all your downloaded data from icloud.
Remember to avoid uploading you nu.de photos on icloud o.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by oge4real(f): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2014
MrDoGood:

no dey form

?
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by kingui(m): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Today and that was M. Jacksons album
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by MrDoGood(m): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2014
theSlayer: 2005 Backstreet Boys-Never Gone Album
I was 16 back then. the album is very significant to me . I love the live instruments and pop rock sounds which makes this album very different from their past work. i love all the songs ,but my favorites are "weird world" " safest place to hide " climbing the walls " and "Never gone "
when I first heard "incomplete " at the mall speakers ,I did not know when tears rolled from my eyes . I felt like the song was just speaking directly to me based on the recent events in my life at that time .

guy!

you are old!

just like me grin grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by MrDoGood(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2014
kingui: Today and that was M. Jacksons album

today! 12:08am

were are u coming from?
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Jaglieski: 3:16am On Sep 09, 2014
March this year.... I bought Olamide's three albums....
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by edi287: 3:51am On Sep 09, 2014
AZ- the format back in 2006 back in high school.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by CountDooku(m): 4:56am On Sep 09, 2014
That was year 2000,Age Album by Age beeka
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by yinkeys(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2014
2face -last month, some tracks are kinda like the type of songs old men sing while drinking palm wine. I'll buy FOZ - Ice prince next
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Mehn,that was ages ago o! Rooftop MCs album. Strictly in downloads now. God bless the Internet.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Mustiboy(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2014
the last I bought was climax from usher in 2013 I so much love the guy, looking forward to buying trey songz trigger and Brandy's new album
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Elnino4ladies: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Thy nation come by nd royal niger company by jesse jagz
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by IamChiboi(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Olamide's YBNL was my first and last albumi purchased
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by makazona(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2014
iLLBLISS Ogaboss album

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? / Psquare - Do Me Mp3 Download / Davido – Omo Baba Olowo: (OBO) - The Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.