Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,016 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Wizkid Postpones Album Launch Again! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wizkid Postpones Album Launch Again! (523 Views)

Hiliarious Picture From Seyi Shay Album Launch / Would You Like To Attend Airforce1 Album Launch / CARTOON: FG Postpones Resumption Of Schools Till October 13th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Postpones Album Launch Again! by FNNEWS: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pop star Wizkid has confirmed that he will not be releasing his ‘not so anticipated’ second studio album which was billed to drop sometime around October, or November or whenever due to the Highly anticipated release of P-Square’s new album which features grammy award winner T.I on a hit single.

Speaking to FNN, Wizkid said ” I know my fans have been waiting for a really long time and it pains me to have to postpone the launch once again, you guys know P-Square are my chairmen and I don’t want to have a repeat of the ‘Davido vs Wizkid’ situation where I will now start becoming irrelevant”.

Continuing, he said ” I have spoken to all my senior colleagues and they all agreed that after P-Square drops their album, no body should drop any thing till I drop my album early next year, by God’s grace. I want to remind my precious fans that only the patient dog eats the fattest bone.”

The latest news has now got P-Square’s un-released album topping the chats of Anticipation in the music industry.

source: http:///2014/09/wizkid-postpones-album-launch/

(1) (Reply)

“apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun / Take A Look At This Picture / Typical Nigerian Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.