Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Funny Childhood Experiences - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Childhood Experiences (795 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Childhood Experiences by Anthony3850(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
[b][/b]What are your funniest childhood experiences.,, mine are as follows; 1) using broken hangers as guns and shooting imaginary pple + divings and bombs. 2) staying at d back of d door in d evening waiting to scare someone and later coming out cos they are taking too long. 3) pretending that i'm sick so i can eat nwanyi ocha's jollof rice. 4) hiding school sandals and socks in d bush just to avoid school that day. 5) when bathing, d bathroom door is always wide open. 6) always faking injury on the hand and fingers to avoid washing plates and clothes. 7) always stealing my sister's fone just to play bounce and snake.. ... These are d ones i remember.. So WHATS URS?
Re: Funny Childhood Experiences by sayoberry(f): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
;

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore That Pre-pregnancy Tummy - Family / CHRISTMAS Bonaza,generate Your Uninterrupted Power Back With Inverter / Did My Dad Do Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.