Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) (4530 Views)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: Awwwww.....making me to remember my Lucan babyyy...he is way sexier Dan this my bros abeg

share his picture here and let's see if he does
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by Airforce1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: buahahahahahahaha......I wonder if it was in real life or in ur dreams...smh for u

I don't tell lies baby

Go dig
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Airforce1:

I don't tell lies baby

Go dig

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
the ladies man
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2014
hot body
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by ideee03(f): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Hahaha...wake up dude.
spectramissile:

the truth is that you,re finding it hard to leave this thread, you keep looking at the sexy 6 pack and hot body, you wish you could be rapped up in his arms and finally you are beginning to have a crush on him.

sorry if am saying your mind, that's because i read ladies a lot
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2014
ideee03: Hahaha...wake up dude.

i never meant to make you angry, sorry. i was only kidding but be sincere to yourself, i was close to what you were thinking grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by ideee03(f): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2014
sorry dear,better luck next time.
spectramissile:

i never meant to make you angry, sorry. i was only kidding but be sincere to yourself, i was close to what you were thinking grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2014
ideee03: sorry dear,better luck next time.

and you're now becoming scared that how did this guy got to know what was going on in my mind grin
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2014
6P
Re: Iyanya Is Nigeria's Male Artist With The Most Sexy Body (See his sexy 6 packs) by spectramissile: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2014
ladies and there urge for pack sha

OMG!!! LOOK What This Young Lady Did To Her Face [PHOTO ] / Kcee Release The Video Of LOVE BOAT Ft. Diamond Platnumz (DOWNLOAD) / Tiwa Savage Sister Come Out To Tell Nigeria DAT I Love Tiwa