Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Investor Delight Plots In Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investor Delight Plots In Lekki (667 Views)

Land-cheap Sale, Investor Delight, Good Location At Harmony Estate,ifako GBAGADA / This Is An Investor's Delight / Investor Delight: 5b/r Detached House With Bq Suitable For Guest House @ V/i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Delight Plots In Lekki by popoyeh(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2008
Properties in Lagos available for sale below 3m Naira, believe it or not. Also a plot for land for sale for 600,000 in Lekki, yeah that was no mistake "600,000 Naira". The price is a grabber for any investor with eyes in there head who can peep into the future, its not the price of the plot that makes it an investors delight, but the kind of construction work already going on in the area and l can state categorically that investors will make at least a 100% returns on this investment in less than a year.

I am willing to put my neck in line for this.

Realty Lutay[size=8pt][/size]
07094029826 & 08037837400
Re: Investor Delight Plots In Lekki by oludunamis(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2008
wots the location? and why is it that cheap
Re: Investor Delight Plots In Lekki by popoyeh(m): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2008
oludunamis:

wots the location? and why is it that cheap

The location is Shirinwon, Lekki. Its cheap because its a very large expanse of land and its located very close to the present site of development in the Lekki Free Trade Zone, and in view of this, investors are sure of making a huge kill with this one very very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Landed Properties Forsales / Be A Land Owner With Just With N25,000 / Interior Decorators Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.