Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Acute Mails For You To Promote Your Products. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Acute Mails For You To Promote Your Products. (940 Views)

Nairaland Private Mails. / China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From / Buy Your Smtp And Bulk Mails @ Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acute Mails For You To Promote Your Products. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
I know you must have beign looking for ways to get emails online and I know its very hard and difficult to do. So you can get email contacts from google mail [Gmail] Yahoo mail [ymail].and so many others mails I can also generate emailsfor you from any country of youchoice: Now to get which is not free you are just going to pay N500 for 1000 email contacts ofyour chioce this is no scam as it has been verified and tested in fact am going to post 50 Free gmail contacts of nigerians test and working 100% if you. are interested all you need to do is to let me know you either pay via recharge card or bankany payment via recharge card should be channelled to my mtnnumber 08068058380 while forbankFIRSTBANK ACC NAME: Ekere Uwak Mbotidem.ACC NUMBER :3039315051limited spaces avialiable pls apply now.
Get more here:
you are promoting your affliate product, event, sales or even ads and you are not getting any thing from it becuase of poor advertisement infrastructure ahere to help you out using the email system is quite simple am gonna product your product for you using mails at affordable raye of 50kobo per email. if you are interested just contact me or whatsapp@08116197166
Re: Acute Mails For You To Promote Your Products. by jta2012(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
[mod] I was banned for hijacking this thread
Re: Acute Mails For You To Promote Your Products. by Goldenboy842(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
jusjuded: I know you must have beign looking for ways to get emails online and I know its very hard and difficult to do. So you can get email contacts from google mail [Gmail] Yahoo mail [ymail].and so many others mails I can also generate emailsfor you from any country of youchoice: Now to get which is not free you are just going to pay N500 for 1000 email contacts ofyour chioce this is no scam as it has been verified and tested in fact am going to post 50 Free gmail contacts of nigerians test and working 100% if you. are interested all you need to do is to let me know you either pay via recharge card or bankany payment via recharge card should be channelled to my mtnnumber 08068058380 while forbankFIRSTBANK ACC NAME: Ekere Uwak Mbotidem.ACC NUMBER :3039315051limited spaces avialiable pls apply now.
Get more here:
you are promoting your affliate product, event, sales or even ads and you are not getting any thing from it becuase of poor advertisement infrastructure ahere to help you out using the email system is quite simple am gonna product your product for you using mails at affordable raye of 50kobo per email. if you are interested just contact me or whatsapp@08116197166
Please am interested I need 2,000 emails of Nigerians.
Re: Acute Mails For You To Promote Your Products. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Goldenboy842:
Please am interested I need 2,000 emails of Nigerians.
well just contact me on whatsapp or call me 08117197166
Re: Acute Mails For You To Promote Your Products. by Goldenboy842(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2014
jusjuded: well just contact me on whatsapp or call me 08117197166
Hw much will it cost me.

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Of Petroleum Product / Sell And Exports Your Products To Africa And The World On Transafricantrade.com / Distribution Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.