Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander (28057 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd / MINT & LOADED 2006 Toyota Highlander From Fhemmmy By Nairalander *NIJA Pixture** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Carbaby007(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fhemmmy: shocked shocked shocked We appreciate your inquiries

Fhemmy thanks for your service rendered, but please to your own knowledge in this business, what is d difference in performance and durability between the Venza and the Highlander, then the difference between the Mdx and Crosstour....then what do think about the Q7 or Q5 Audi in performance and durability ?
Thanks...
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Carbaby007:

Fhemmy thanks for your service rendered, but please to your own knowledge in this business, what is d difference in performance and durability between the Venza and the Highlander, then the difference between the Mdx and Crosstour....then what do think about the Q7 or Q5 Audi in performance and durability ?
Thanks...

In all honesty, you are comparing same machibes.... Venza and highlander are both machine abd reliable while durable as well, but highlander is a little more off the ground, so might withstand flooding more.
MDX, same, higher off ground than Crosstour but in durability, they are in same class. ?.. all depends on terrain of usage and how you maintain them.
Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! Looking forward to being your dealer too.
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 2:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Bossforeva: man pls i thought Explorers got third row sitting arrangement, hw bout this one.
Also if i finally get to go with you, dn't you think tis on the highside. My target is 3M though i can get to push it up to 3.25

I know you have requested for a 2008 model of the Ford Explorer but when we came across this 2007, we could not help but to show it to you, MINT and comes with 3 rows and the price will blow your MIND.

2007 FORD EXPLORER, FULLY LOADED . . . . Leather and DVD with remote and 3 rows and could be yours for ONLY 2.49M Naira . . .limited time offer

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 2:21am On Sep 19, 2014
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 2:22am On Sep 19, 2014
wink wink

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 2:22am On Sep 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy

grin grin

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Sep 19, 2014
shocked shocked

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Sep 19, 2014
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerians have being using the name of God to defraud people since 1955...
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
sauceny: Nigerians have being using the name of God to defraud people since 1955...

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! We are glad to be Nigerians on the other side of your view of fraud.... we look forward to being your dealer too.
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2014
nice one tho.. i'll get to purchase one from you soon, but might not be this one cox of the flaws am seeing and the ones am not yet seeing. it might not also be in this color tho. but it must definitely be with a third row option and a limited. i believe you will get to find one few months from now, when i'll pay for the preorder.
Rgds
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bossforeva: nice one tho.. i'll get to purchase one from you soon, but might not be this one cox of the flaws am seeing and the ones am not yet seeing. it might not also be in this color tho. but it must definitely be with a third row option and a limited. i believe you will get to find one few months from now, when i'll pay for the preorder.
Rgds

Thanks for your response, we will be ready when you are God's willing. ?... However, please note that any ride that is not in Nigeria and cleared before January first week, might incur new clearing cost, meaning clearing of 2008 SUV might jump from 800k to 1m or even more. ?... new tariff coming again in January.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
We appreciate your business.
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2014
smiley
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by sensisosu: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
@fhemmmy

which would you advice between the 2007 audi q7 and the lexus r350

based on performance, luxury feeling, maintenance, price, resale value, fuel consumption...

I'm in the middle of choosing between these two and I am sure which one to go for...

Your expert opinion will be appreciated...

thank you
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
sensisosu: @fhemmmy

which would you advice between the 2007 audi q7 and the lexus r350

based on performance, luxury feeling, maintenance, price, resale value, fuel consumption...

I'm in the middle of choosing between these two and I am sure which one to go for...

Your expert opinion will be appreciated...

thank you

Hello Sir,

If i have to chose and i am in your shoes, i will surely go for the Lexus and not because the Q7 is not as great the RX model oh, but cos of:
Resale value
Cost of maintenance, remember that RX is Toyota and almost all mechanics in Nigeria knows how to
The Lexus is Luxury at its best and that ride has all to make you happy and comfy.
Again, this is based on what i would do, if i was in your shoes, the decision is still yours.
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
And the featured 2011 Highlander that the thread was created for

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
wink wink wink wink

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
See the moon close and personal

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by sensisosu: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Hello Sir,
If i have to chose and i am in your shoes, i will surely go for the Lexus and not because the Q7 is not as great the RX model oh, but cos of:
Resale value
Cost of maintenance, remember that RX is Toyota and almost all mechanics in Nigeria knows how to
The Lexus is Luxury at its best and that ride has all to make you happy and comfy.
Again, this is based on what i would do, if i was in your shoes, the decision is still yours.

Thank you mr Fhemmmy... more greese to your elbow...
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
sensisosu:

Thank you mr Fhemmmy... more greese to your elbow...

YOu are welcome and wish you the best with your choice.
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good morning my people, we are blessed today and favor of the almighty be with us all
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2014
cool
Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley More of the 2011 Highlander

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
wink wink wink

Re: Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
You would love it too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

CLEAN USED 2013 ML350 18.2M LAST!!! / Bosch Battery : 60Ah- 225Ah / SOLD OUT Drop Price 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.