Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself (3068 Views)

Hope Our Girls Wont Repeat What Happened In 2009 ASUU Strike? / Method Of Registration In Futo Post Ume In 2009/2010 / Nigeria Has Won The Host Right Of World Miss University In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by naijakit(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
THIS POST IS FOR

-  THOSE WILLING TO STUDY UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM ABROAD
- THOSE WHO CAN NOT AFFORD EXHORBITANT FEES TO STUDY ABROAD
-THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO PAY ANYBODY TO RUN their APPLICATION FOR THEM
ARE YOIU ONE OF THESE,  CONTINUE READING

LAST SESSION, A LOT OF NIGERIANS GAINED ADMISSION INTO FINISH UNIVERSITIES TO STUDY FREE.

I RAN THE APPLICATION FOR TEN PEOPLE AND THEY ALL GOT ADMITTED, THEY TRAVELLED IN AUGUST TO RESUME SCHOOL

II HAVE PACKAGED A LITTLE BOOK OR REPORT TO HELP YOU IF YOU WANT TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN.

don't PAY ANYONE AGAIN TO RUN IT FOR YOU, ITS AS EASY AS YOU REGISTERING FOR JAMB AND APPLICATION IS FREE, VERY FREE.

ALL YOU NEED IS THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, YOUR O LEVEL RESULTS,AND SOME OTHER THINGS I WOULD DESCRIBE IN THIS BOOK,  ITS NOT DIFFICULT, EVEN A 15 YEAR OLD STUDENT CAN APPLY

ITS SO EASY

FINLAND EDUCTAION IS FREE FOR ALL LEVELS AND YOU WOULD BE TAUGHT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE

DO YOU WANT A COPY OF THIS BOOK I AM GIVING OUT FOR #1000 ONLY. JUST PAY #1000 TO THE ACCOUNT BELOW AND GET THIS MANUAL SENT TO YOU

GURANTEE TRUST BAMK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 233/288581/1590
ACCOUNT NAME OKEJE MICHAEL

AFTER PAYMENT, SEND A TEXT WITH TELLER NUMBER AND YOUR EMAIL TO 08063088492 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO michaelokeje@yahoo.com  AND GET THE EBOOK.

YOU WOULD ALSO GET ASSISTANCE FROM ME
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by Finland(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
Nairalanders,please do not pay to get information about application and admission into finnish schools.It is provided FREE!by our organization.pls check https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-187668.0.html
for more info.We are here to help.
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by jeron1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2008
naijakit:

THIS POST IS FOR

- THOSE WILLING TO STUDY UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM ABROAD
- THOSE WHO CAN NOT AFFORD EXHORBITANT FEES TO STUDY ABROAD
-THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO PAY ANYBODY TO RUN their APPLICATION FOR THEM
ARE YOIU ONE OF THESE, CONTINUE READING

LAST SESSION, A LOT OF NIGERIANS GAINED ADMISSION INTO FINISH UNIVERSITIES TO STUDY FREE.

I RAN THE APPLICATION FOR TEN PEOPLE AND THEY ALL GOT ADMITTED, THEY TRAVELLED IN AUGUST TO RESUME SCHOOL

II HAVE PACKAGED A LITTLE BOOK OR REPORT TO HELP YOU IF YOU WANT TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN.

don't PAY ANYONE AGAIN TO RUN IT FOR YOU, ITS AS EASY AS YOU REGISTERING FOR JAMB AND APPLICATION IS FREE, VERY FREE.

ALL YOU NEED IS THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, YOUR O LEVEL RESULTS,AND SOME OTHER THINGS I WOULD DESCRIBE IN THIS BOOK, ITS NOT DIFFICULT, EVEN A 15 YEAR OLD STUDENT CAN APPLY

ITS SO EASY

FINLAND EDUCTAION IS FREE FOR ALL LEVELS AND YOU WOULD BE TAUGHT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE

DO YOU WANT A COPY OF THIS BOOK I AM GIVING OUT FOR #1000 ONLY. JUST PAY #1000 TO THE ACCOUNT BELOW AND GET THIS MANUAL SENT TO YOU

GURANTEE TRUST BAMK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 233/288581/1590
ACCOUNT NAME OKEJE MICHAEL

AFTER PAYMENT, SEND A TEXT WITH TELLER NUMBER AND YOUR EMAIL TO 08063088492 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO michaelokeje@yahoo.com AND GET THE EBOOK.

YOU WOULD ALSO GET ASSISTANCE FROM ME

u are a thief,if u want to teach then teach, but if u want to make money, then look for some where else
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by enurayce: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2008
DONT JUST COME TO THE INTERNET TO FILL FORMS AND APPLY FOR JOBS OR SCHOOLS.YOU CAN DO MUCH MORE AND EARN GOOD MONEY.KNOWLEGE IS POWER.
DO U KNOW THAT IGNORANCE THESE DAYS IS NO EXCUSE.WHY WASTE ALL UR TIME ONLINE FILLING FORMS WHEN U CAN DO OTHER THINGS AT THE SAME TIME.DO U KNOW THAT PEOPLE MAKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ONLINE EACH DOING LEGITIMATE BUSINESS?DO U KNOW THAT U TOO CAN BE A PART OF THIS?ITS SIMPLE JOIN FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE TODAY THE WORLDS LARGEST AND HIGHLY REWARDING AFFILIATE PROGRAM.I GOT IT FOR FREE AND U TOO CAN,MAKE REAL ONLINE MONEY ABSOLUTELY FREE.
GOODLUCK
ITS JUST A CLICK FROM HERE:

http://www.quickinfo247.com/10418659

Having problems claiming money made online is as EASY as ABC:

http://www./register_new.php?=enurayce

http://safeatom.com/?ref=43231
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
@poster,

U be thief! Ole, see your stinking mouth.
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by smithdg: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2008
HUhun habba , I agree with you my guy , they are Thieves , who is fooling who ? , well no one can scam ordinary Naija of age less than 2 yr not to of coming to NAIRALAND to fool the elite like us , THIEFFFFFF

Then if you want to make quick cash as you said go t Benin, and start Robbing on xpress way , u better be killed once
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by medman007(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hi Fellow Nladers

I don't understand whats going on in this forum this dayz, to me, i think this forum is to make things easier for everybody that logon to this website by posting information free and no hidden fees but what av noticed recently is that people are now turning this forum into a market place or a medium to advertise and probably defrauding as well where they tend to comeup with 1 or two pages of information in Microsoft word format and start selling to people. i think it's high time we told this people that such things shouldn't be happening in this forum at least Seun didn't collect a dime from anyone in registrating on this web so why selling the information you have.

So if you know you can't post whatever information you have here for free, then don't bother to advertise it. this issue has to be addressed and treated with utmost seriousness.
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by naijakit(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
WHY IS IT THAT YOUALL LIKE INSULTING PEOPLE FOR INFORMATION PRODUCTS

THATS WHAT I HAVE DONE
THE INFO IS FREE BUT I TOOK TIME TO MAKE RESEARCH AND I GOT MY RESULTS

WHY THEN CALL ME A THIEF, THAT IS WHY YOU GO INTI INTERNET CRIME AT THE END OF THE DAY.

HOW MUCH IS #1000

INFORMATION IS POWER, I DONT MIND PAYING MUCH TO GET IT

GET THE INFO YOU WANT NOW OR KEEP BLAMING THE GOVERNMENT FOR YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN STATE
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by iz2much: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
Thatz Cool but u pity your fellow Nairalander and give it out, Like me i wont mind parting away with 100 to get the info

Mail me on dankmen208@gmail.com
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by medman007(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2008
naijakit:

WHY IS IT THAT YOUALL LIKE INSULTING PEOPLE FOR INFORMATION PRODUCTS

THATS WHAT I HAVE DONE
THE INFO IS FREE BUT I TOOK TIME TO MAKE RESEARCH AND I GOT MY RESULTS

WHY THEN CALL ME A THIEF, THAT IS WHY YOU GO INTI INTERNET CRIME AT THE END OF THE DAY.

HOW MUCH IS #1000

INFORMATION IS POWER, I don't MIND PAYING MUCH TO GET IT

GET THE INFO YOU WANT NOW OR KEEP BLAMING THE GOVERNMENT FOR YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN STATE

@Naijakit,
You have no excuse. Since a thousand naira is nothing, why don't you post it free off charge. lets's call a spade a spade
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by meetpres: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
Null? WYSIWYG, check again
Re: Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself by bjluv: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
NO FOOL SHOULD PAY FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.
These guys doing this should be really ashamed of themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Post Ume Form Is Out / Top 6 Guarded Vaults In The World / Top Grooviest University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.