Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's (2370 Views)

PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial / Java Tutorial For Beginners / for beginner C++ Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Welcome to Programming. Just consider it fun, even as a newbie.
What ever the structureb the language may be, just consider it to be something made of human hand. Untill you have a mind decision you cannot make it in life.
You might have been hearing that you need a lot of maths to be good in the advanced programming.
What can stop you from your dream? Innability, lack of aptitude, hardship or financial support. NOTHING!!!
Nothing can stop you from your dream.
Thank God that you have choosen a course that you can be boosted online.
Just stay focus and you will be different from others.
Don't aspire to become an expert but always dream to make the difference.
There is something in you that will make you to be different.

Note: There are some basic way to program.

-) Ability to make print on the screen (usually the output stream)

-) Ability to make user accessible to partake in the program and also to capture user input.
Note: This can create something unique and dynamic in tence of game programming. This is usually depreciated in vidio game because the functional keyboard input is usually ( "" ). So you its another stuff entirely.
Also in Apps making you many functionalities like this are also recommended to capture customers adds/works.

-) Chances of making variables.
This is highly recommended if you want to become a programmer indeed.
Don't worry, it is simple.

-) Chances of making loops.
This will make things to happen and happen again.

-) Ability to make decision
Wow! This is compulsory for every programmer to understand. This is where you indeed command the computer to perform your willing wish.

This can be done by a simple Logic.
Saying; "IF 'this' is equal to 'something' THEN 'that' is equal to something"
This is also accomplished by using the "SWITCH" statement. Usually "SELECT" case statement in some Microsoft Language.

I suggest that even with the above knowledge you can do something extra-ordinary.

I need your willing heart before continuing the rest.
I am willing to teach, since that is what I can render for the next generation.

Just express your mind and I will continue even with some beginners simple example.

*** Loading...***

1 Like

Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by Omo9ja91: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please am really interested in learning programming. Pls can u send me some ebooks pls. Dis is my email: stillonthematter@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by blaxx: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
bambeolumide: Welcome to Programming. Just consider it fun, even as a newbie.
What ever the structureb the language may be, just consider it to be something made of human hand. Untill you have a mind decision you cannot make it in life.
You might have been hearing that you need a lot of maths to be good in the advanced programming.
What can stop you from your dream? Innability, lack of aptitude, hardship or financial support. NOTHING!!!
Nothing can stop you from your dream.
Thank God that you have choosen a course that you can be boosted online.
Just stay focus and you will be different from others.
Don't aspire to become an expert but always dream to make the difference.
There is something in you that will make you to be different.

Note: There are some basic way to program.

-) Ability to make print on the screen (usually the output stream)

-) Ability to make user accessible to partake in the program and also to capture user input.
Note: This can create something unique and dynamic in tence of game programming. This is usually depreciated in vidio game because the functional keyboard input is usually ( "" ). So you its another stuff entirely.
Also in Apps making you many functionalities like this are also recommended to capture customers adds/works.

-) Chances of making variables.
This is highly recommended if you want to become a programmer indeed.
Don't worry, it is simple.

-) Chances of making loops.
This will make things to happen and happen again.

-) Ability to make decision
Wow! This is compulsory for every programmer to understand. This is where you indeed command the computer to perform your willing wish.

This can be done by a simple Logic.
Saying; "IF 'this' is equal to 'something' THEN 'that' is equal to something"
This is also accomplished by using the "SWITCH" statement. Usually "SELECT" case statement in some Microsoft Language.

I suggest that even with the above knowledge you can do something extra-ordinary.

I need your willing heart before continuing the rest.
I am willing to teach, since that is what I can render for the next generation.

Just express your mind and I will continue even with some beginners simple example.

*** Loading...***

Continue sire
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by tunazi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
front seat.....can't wait
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by mubarak70: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thank you op,i will be waiting for your tutorials
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by williams20(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Can't wait 4 dis class, need to start writing management softwares for my sch asap
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by p2son(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2014
go on bro...plz hope u dnt mind sending me some e-books plz phi.alozie@yahoo.come tanks
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by Hybee17: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Pls go on....your intro makes it seem so easy.... wud nid som ebooks tho.. kindly mail dem to adefemi101@gmail.com if u cn...
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by yemifdaniels: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Where is the tutorial, bro? Perhaps you can send me the ebook everybody seems to demand though I dont even know what this ebook is. My email is : yemifdaniels@gmail.com.
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by primekings: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
pls bro, i need those tutorials, am kind of obsessed with everything "tech..." kindly mail a few ebook via : primekings.ka@gmail.com -thanks in advance
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by SUCCESSPOWER(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
I need the class and the ebook even if it cost something I am willing to pay but make it affordable my email isitangwak@gmail.com
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by cendstudios: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hey guys
Have tried this Naija made programming platform.
You could drop your questions that need answers or Answer questions there and stand a chance to be the best Naija programmer.
Try it http://www. techiemonks. com

Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by Odogwujoshua(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
do u stay in asaba. I could pay u huge for this. cos d teacher I hired yesterday. I dont seem to understand him.
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by peteruuu(m): 6:11am On Mar 26, 2015
ff
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by gborlehx: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Glawal61@gmail.com
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by MrCEO69(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2015
Hello sir, here is my email, if u dnt mind snding me the ebook. Thanks
Re: Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's by afeesalau(f): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pls i need materials to start learning c programming, i have a degree in electical electronics engineering(B.tech). My email is salau08@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed With Fairmoney APP / How To Get A User IP Address With Javascript / Microsoft Access And Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.