Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,843 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com (933 Views)

10 Simple Steps To Save Money On Petrol / How Do You Buy From Amazon? / Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com by ivoryhouse(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello house, I feel its time to share this knowledge.
You will need a card from your local bank (Nigeria) to complete the transaction.
You will need an U.S address, go to www.impexworldwide.com and register. You will be given a unique registration number, use that and the address on amazon.com.
Register with www.amazon.com
Use the address from impex as your address on amazon, then register your debit card from a local Nigerian bank.

Step 1. Log unto www.amazon.com and shop
Step 2. Add whatever item of choice to cart or click buy now
Step3. Proceed to check out
Step 4. Enter shipping address (as discussed above)
Step 5. Check out

I do hope this helps
Re: Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com by drhappy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks bro. Been waiting for this thread. Am the guy that called you from Ibadan.Will get back here if I encounter any difficulty.

Cherio.
Re: Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com by lungwun(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Looks great but is absolutely useless to someone in Abuja. They also don't give indications on lead times which I consider rather important.
Re: Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com by ivoryhouse(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Actually, they do! They will deliver to you in 10days, but of course its useless right!?
Re: Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com by YoungBrain: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Avoid Impex they would eventually steal from you one day. !!!
Re: Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com by ivoryhouse(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Have they stolen from you? Please share. Thanks
Re: Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com by YoungBrain: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yes they have.

your initial shipments might have no hitches but they would eventually steal from
you. Worst still you would waste your credit calling them while they pretend to resolve
your issues for you.

I would not advertise for any other freighting company but beware of Impex
forewarned is forearmed. Spend a little more on another company and be sure of safety of your goods.
Re: Steps To Shopping On Amazon.com by ivoryhouse(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
YoungBrain:

Yes they have.

your initial shipments might have no hitches but they would eventually steal from
you. Worst still you would waste your credit calling them while they pretend to resolve
your issues for you.

I would not advertise for any other freighting company but beware of Impex
forewarned is forearmed. Spend a little more on another company and be sure of safety of your goods.
k
You should not be spread false information about other people's business. I gather from what you say that you have not had bad business with these people. I have dealt with them for over 2years without hitches. It pays to respect other people's business, if you have nothing to say then don't.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Good Brands Of Automotive Paint And Clearcoat? / I Just Got A New Golf 3, Pls How Do I Go About Registering It, Am A Begininer, / Why So Many Adverts On Cartalk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.