Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,449 members, 7,853,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Pls Help Troubleshoot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help Troubleshoot (561 Views)

Please Help Me Troubleshoot My Tablet PC.. / How To Creat Virus With Notepad Or Troubleshoot Your System With Notepad / How To Creat Virus With Notepad Or Troubleshoot Your System With Notepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Troubleshoot by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 09, 2014
I recently hibernated my Dell Laptop for many hours, to the extent that it used its hand to shut without me properly shutting it down. I now started the windows, and some keys are not responding. Also, if i double click on a desktop icon, instead of opening it, it leads me to the properties of the item. The last time this happened, it showed similar problems which automatically solved itself after some hours.. Pls how do i rectify mine now?

(1) (Reply)

Film, Vfx, Animation, Design Hire Us Today / Laptop Theft Issues / Swappimg Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.