Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? (646 Views)

You Have To See This Funny Reaction To The Missed Penalty Of Messi Yesterday. / Dream About Chelsea / Chelsea FC Unveals Squad For 2014/2015 Season, Moses & Mikel Included (picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by AspDrone(m): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2014
This is for those who play football at any level for a club.
Let's share how we felt when the coach named the 18man list to play in a tournament at the expense of others...of course we all know how it hurts when not picked.
As for me I was like wow because never intended playing for a club.
Was just training with them and suddenly the coach told me 'hey be at so so so field tomorow because you're included' I dreamt all nite and felt speciall because my talent spoke for me.let's hear yours.
Thanks
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by Liamm(m): 12:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Could recall being ignored when we had a match with a Stronger team. Was just a friendly. Like other team-mates, I was at the sideline cheering up the team. We were trailing by 2 goals and our attack was blunt. The coach opted to give me a try and amazingly, my cameo saved the day. I scored the first goal and provided assist for the second. Was a memorable day for me grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 09, 2014
...Well, i dont play for clubs...But i played in normal four-aside and five-aside football match....the first tym, twas great...I made lots of mistakes but improved on it sha....

...I joined as a keeper...their first female keeper...

..Because am a female in the midst of guys, the opponent didnt fire much shots at me....Although, they fired few and i was able to catch it...In short, my team came out victorious

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by nickz(m): 3:07am On Sep 09, 2014
First time I got included into a football team,I was talking with a girl and the PHE teacher just shouted "nico you're in,gbamidele is injured"
Chai!!! I started sweating like a goat...
When I came on I made a mess of myself, and that's the last time I ever played competitive football

But when I go to the field with my friends now I only do refereeing ,at least they say I'm good at that
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by AspDrone(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
nickz: First time I got included into a football team,I was talking with a girl and the PHE teacher just shouted "nico you're in,gbamidele is injured"
Chai!!! I started sweating like a goat...
When I came on I made a mess of myself, and that's the last time I ever played competitive football

But when I go to the field with my friends now I only do refereeing ,at least they say I'm good at that
Lol you hang boots?
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by AspDrone(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
temigracie: ...Well, i dont play for clubs...But i played in normal four-aside and five-aside football match....the first tym, twas great...I made lots of mistakes but improved on it sha....

..Because am a female in the midst of guys, the opponent didnt fire much shots at me....Although, they fired few and i was able to catch it...In short, my team came out victorious
You get mind ooo...am sure you were still small then
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by AspDrone(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Liamm: Could recall being ignored when we had a match with a Stronger team. Was just a friendly. Like other team-mates, I was at the sideline cheering up the team. We were trailing by 2 goals and our attack was blunt. The coach opted to give me a try and amazingly, my cameo saved the day. I scored the first goal and provided assist for the second. Was a memorable day for me grin
Omo I am like dat o..I mean if am not included,I want my team to lose so I can be recalled.though I don't mostly do it openly.hahaha you be superSub o
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
AspDrone:
You get mind ooo...am sure you were still small then
...lol...nope....
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by AspDrone(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
That's serious oo....don't try that again!
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by Liamm(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
temigracie: ...Well, i dont play for clubs...But i played in normal four-aside and five-aside football match....the first tym, twas great...I made lots of mistakes but improved on it sha....

Haha. This your story funny o. Wonder how you posed in the goal post grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by Liamm(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
AspDrone:
Omo I am like dat o..I mean if am not included,I want my team to lose so I can be recalled.though I don't mostly do it openly.hahaha you be superSub o
it's normal. I formed a vital part of the team after that match. The coach even promoted me from being an impact sub to a regular. grin.
Re: What Was Your Reaction 1st Time You Were Included? Did You Dream About It? by nickz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
AspDrone:
Lol you hang boots?
i had to ohhh
and joined table tennis,at least i boss everybody in this departmentgringrin

(1) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi's 'begging' Claims / Jose Linked With Super Eagles Job / Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick's NFF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.