Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting | Best Shared Hosting | Unlimited Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting | Best Shared Hosting | Unlimited Web Hosting (791 Views)

[hostakers] Shared Web Hosting In Just $1 Per Month / Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting | $1 Web Hosting | Unlimited Web Hosting / Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting $1.PM/ | Unlimited Shared Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting | Best Shared Hosting | Unlimited Web Hosting by neemaperl: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2014
We are leading provider of Website Hosting, Domain Name Registration, Shared Web Hosting, Get Unlimited Space & Bandwidth. Our plans start from $1 per month.

Yes, FREE Migration! We will move your existing website to your Shared Web Hosting service account within minimum time. We have multiple.

Based on the model of Do it yourself (DIY), the create a website service offers the necessary flexibility to users with some to none experience of website development and scripting. The tool helps develop professional website(s) within minutes. The only procedure that’s expected to follow is - choosing a domain name, selecting an appropriate design, customizing it (if required) and publishing it to go online.

FEATURES -
• Softaculous 1 click install 329 scripts
• Free Premium Website Builder
• Free Website Migration
• Free Full Daily Backups
• 30 Days Money Back Guarantee - No Strings Attached
• Fully Secured and Optimized Server
• No Hidden Fees
• Equipped with WHM and cPanel
• Domain Management Panel
• Fully Managed Linux Servers

Learn More : http://www.hostakers.com/shared-web-hosting

Thanks,
Hostakers.

Unlimited shared hosting | Secured web hosting | $1 unlimited hosting | $1 hosting | linux shared hosting | free hosting | Unlimited web hosting | Best Shared Web Hosting | unlimited shared web hosting
Re: Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting | Best Shared Hosting | Unlimited Web Hosting by fernandezray: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello People,My name is Raymond Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526
Re: Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting | Best Shared Hosting | Unlimited Web Hosting by Webhost(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mynaijahost.com is worth trying out. We have been in business since 2006 and there has not been any bad review whatsoever from our clients all of them like our services. We are not too popular because we only sell normal web hosting we are not selling VPS, Dedicated server or even reseller hosting. The reason is because we don't want our server jam packed. Our server is located in Los-Angeles. Our office is in Lagos and our Hotline is 07030595653. We respond to customer's request immediately. We are hosting many good websites in Nigeria and Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Training In Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja & Portharcourt / HELP: My Blog Has Been Hacked / I Just Programmed A Unit Converter Using Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.