Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' (834 Views)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / American Journalist Beheaded By ISIS In New Video | Obama Receiving Updates On K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by lwise(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM

Me I don't believe this video and what the guy is saying.A comment caught my attention while scrolling down.Check it out.

[b]Robert Hood
3 months ago

I worked in North East Nigeria 30 years ago for four years mapping 49,000 square miles of the North East from Kano to the Cameroon border. I've been in every corner of that country. The Sambisa forest where Boko Haram is supposedly hiding is not a forest like you might think of it. The trees are quite a distance from each other. There's not much cover for trucks and equipment. Take a look on Google Earth, there are cattle trails everywhere. Trucks would leave tracks . A drone would find those guys in a day. So I ask you this. How do you supply food for several hundred people or more in area like this without getting noticed? Only the larger villages and towns have a daily market. Most villages have one market day a week. Do you think people wouldn't notice someone buying food enough for hundreds of people? I believe that the Nigerian army is deliberately avoiding Boko Haram for whatever reason. Also, how did Boko Haram get all this equipment across the desert. They must have had logistical help for food and fuel. Boko Haram being helped by the CIA is not all that improbable a proposition. 
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by lwise(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Im confused,seriously CONFUSED.
Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by enomakos(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2014
i agreed with all but CIA??
Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by idupaul: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Only a fool wouldn't know that BH is being funded by the CIA.. Only the CIA can handle logistic at the scale we are seeing with Boko haram .. They did same with ISIS tooo

3 Likes

Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by tunde705(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2014
What the guy said in the video made 100% sense to me.

1 Like

Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by Billygee2u: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
only fools can not understand that America is hell bent to divide Nigeria come 2015.The western world is against Nigeria co.existence .just look at the activities of the so called Davis from Australia .the westerners have concluded their evil plans against Nigeria .Just see Davis accusing Ihejirika,what is the next action ?Nigerians to have a civil war,through tribal conflict that accusation on Ihejirika will cause .

3 Likes

Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by brownlord: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
This guy should be given chieftaincy title by all traditional rulers in Nigeria.

Damn, pure undisputed truth, I hope the BBOG people get to watch this video

2 Likes

Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by RockMaxi: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Let's first of all deal with the enemies within, the rest will surely take care of itself. Aziza warned us before his tragic demise and if you didn't forget what he said then you will understand why he died in that circumstances.

Fast forward to now, the BH of then have been hijacked even the Davis of a guy still mentioned something similar to Aziza's earlier submission of opposition sponsoring BH.
Forget the name calling and let's look inward into dealing with the BH sympathizers that seems to be above the law. angry
Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm sure america is the one sabotaging your electricity, they caused unemployment and are responsible for the incompetence your leaders portrays like their skin..

innit?
Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by Adofaya: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I'm sure america is the one sabotaging your electricity, they caused unemployment and are responsible for the incompetence your leaders portrays like their skin..

innit?

Help me tell them o,let us fight enemy within first.

I love this Yoruba adage "bi ku le o pani tode o le pani"
Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by Mogidi: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
There are semblance of truth in the video. The CIA may be using Buhari to do their dirty work here. Buhari has been working for the CIA since the 80s, when they had to reward him by making him head of state.

Therefore a vote for Bukohari is a vote for CIA boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: A Comment On Youtube Video 'obama CIA Runs Bokoharam' by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nija is the next Iraq and libya in the making and its gullible citizens can't still see it.

Im surprise this thread is still at its first page.

This is now another white guy saying the whole gospel truth and all the gullible partisan nairaland residents have suddenly gone blind and pretending not to see this thread but were all over writing craps when the Australian davis said thing's they love to hear.
The truth is bitter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State: Gov. Suntai To Be Declared Incapacitated / Cultism: Ogun State “serial Killer” Nabbed By Police / Shocking News About Nigeria Army War On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.