Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People (55248 Views)

Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / 5 Photos Of Famous Celebrities Taken Before Their Death / Tiwa Savage's Lover, T-billz, Says He Isseeing Dead People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Krak(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Huh, how do you mean??

Death was already standing outside their doors by the time they took the pictures.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak:

Death was already standing outside their doors by the time they took the pictures.
Lool grin,. Okay |
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by naturally: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nice
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by themejiwalker(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Damn look at steve jobs...cancer na bad tin sha cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by akraym(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Where the heck is the pix

Hi. Deaf. Nation
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by justitiaomnibus(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
I was walking past a grave yard and I was reading some of the writings carved on the grave stone.

A Yoruba woman's own read: ''Mrs. Opeyemi died in a terrible car accident. R.I.P'!'

An Hausa man's own read, "Alhaji Danguda died while crossing the sahara desert. R.I.P!"

I was shocked to read an Igbo man's own which read, "Chief Okoro 1 of Njaba and 2 of Mgbenafo died when a container fell on him while shifting his goods from Apapa Whorf. He is survived by a wife and two children who presently manage his electronic shop where you can buy your TV sets, DVD sets, Fridges and air conditioners at slightly lower prices. For more enquiries call 0802364366 or 0805669453 or visit our website,
#‎www.igbo‬kwenu.com!!!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by naturally: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: John Lennon giving an autograph to his killer Mark David Chapman(Right) on December 8,1980.

Several hours later Mark David Chapman shot and killed John Lennon

Mark David or David Mark? grin

4 Likes

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by justitiaomnibus(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak:

Choi... grin
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by okotv(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
no one knows his time so live as it it was your last time and you might check out my signature
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Bryan12(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: The last known photograph of professional wrestler Chris Benoit, taken by a mobile phone on June 22, 2007 in his doctors office.

By this time he had already killed his wife, the next day he killed his son and then himself
I heard this guy's story when I was in JSS2 but I didn't believe.Then it was too gruesome to believe.Short people are crazy atimes shaaa.#teamtallguys
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
How come there is no car keys in the ignition box of the car 2 pac was supposely riding in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by striker9(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
where is skarley mental ,he also had a pic minutes before he was killed.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by millionboi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: Amelia Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. In 1937 she attempted a circumnavigational flight across the globe and she disappeared forever.

This photograph was taken just before the flight
Lets hope she coms bac 1day.

2 Likes

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Bryan12(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: The last known photograph of professional wrestler Chris Benoit, taken by a mobile phone on June 22, 2007 in his doctors office.

By this time he had already killed his wife, the next day he killed his son and then himself
I heard this guy's story when I was in JSS2 but I didn't believe it.Then it was too gruesome to believe.Short people are crazy atimes shaaa.#teamtallguys[/b]
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Bryan12(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2014

I heard this guy's story when I was in JSS2 but I didn't believe it.Then it was too gruesome to believe.Short people are crazy atimes shaaa.#teamtallguys

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by akpanikpe(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Expecting to see the one of abacha yar adua, zik, ojukwu etc

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by 1stola: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
CHAI!
DEATH AND DYING, A PROCESS OF LIFE...
RIP STEVE JOBS.
PEOPLE ARE STILL QUEUING FOR DAYS TO BE 1ST TO HAVE A TASTE YOUR INNOVATION EVEN AFTER YOUR DEATH. iPhone 6...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by kennosklint(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
2moro na sunday..make I go iron ma agbada...4 op dats nt ma bizness
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
LAST KNOWN PICTURES OF SANNI ABACHA

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by masqot(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Great work!
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tupac, John Lennon, and Jimi Hendrix = Legends.

Amy Winehouse = most talented in the last decade.

Hitler = an enigma and someone people won't stop talking about for generations.

JFK = Great Irish man who ruled America looool.

Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by phreakabit(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak:

His brain had been destroyed by drugs, according to the autopsy.
Steroids to be precise. Made him a raving loony
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by oluwafemi113(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tupac baba....

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by eruchboy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
more recent pics/selfies or i no believe it
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by aguizm(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
All I can say is hmmmmmm .
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Wefiak1414(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
never forget the past image
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak:

More Fact!
More More Fact!!
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by keandre: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: How come there is no car keys in the ignition box of the car 2 pac was supposely riding in?

cos they werent drivin atm
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by phreakabit(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx: Tupac, John Lennon, and Jimi Hendrix = Legends.

Amy Winehouse = most talented in the last decade.

Hitler = an enigma and someone people won't stop talking about for generations.

JFK = Great Irish man who ruled America looool.

Shalom

Hendrix= Drug addict head. Always looks wasted!

Amy Winehouse= Depressed tormented soul. . . Far from being most talented, but up there with the best.

Hitler= Did not kill himself. . . .Relocated to Argentina were he grew old n died.

JFK= Them deal with this family no be small, total wipe out!

2 Likes

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by phreakabit(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
barnabasj:

LAST KNOWN PICTURES OF SANNI ABACHA
Where's the picture with the Indian hottie?
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by keandre: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: This picture of Tupac Shakur with Suge Knight was taken on the night of Sept. 7, 1996. A few hours later Tupac was shot multiple times. He died six days later.

http://globalthots..com/2014/09/last-known-pictures-of-some-famous-dead.html?m=1

America & driveby Shootings
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by rattlesnake(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Someone gonna lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tonight cos of PHONE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? / Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.