Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Is "dorm Life" Like - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is "dorm Life" Like (609 Views)

Students Sleep In Gym To Avoid Heat In Dorm Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is "dorm Life" Like by SeanT21(f): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2008
Have anyone here live in a Dormitory while in college?

Please, Share Your experience.

I will be going to New York University and will be living in the Dorm.
Re: What Is "dorm Life" Like by Andyjoy(f): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2008
"Dorm Life" Hmn
I went to FGGC Onitsha and was in dorm from JSS 1 to SSS 3. SO I had my full dose of dorm life and men it was fun and bitter all together. I dont know how it is in the USA but I bet you get to to live with different people from different backgrounds and that means having to tolerate a lot of things. But I dont think it will as tough as here in Nigeria where Senior gals bully the hell out of you.
Hmn I had my share of all that and I also confess that I did my own share of bullying too as a senior gal.
The period I enjoyed most sha was always first terms when we had interhouse sports. I was an athlete then and a passionate one at that. I remember even doing a marathon race when I was not feeling fine and guess what, I came 16th out of 100 participants! That was great, aint it.
Well that's my two cents and men its a loooooooooooooooooooong time now.
Cheers kiss
Re: What Is "dorm Life" Like by SeanT21(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
Andyjoy:

"Dorm Life" Hmn
I went to FGGC Onitsha and was in dorm from JSS 1 to SSS 3. SO I had my full dose of dorm life and men it was fun and bitter all together. I don't know how it is in the USA but I bet you get to to live with different people from different backgrounds and that means having to tolerate a lot of things. But I don't think it will as tough as here in Nigeria where Senior gals bully the hell out of you.
Hmn I had my share of all that and I also confess that I did my own share of bullying too as a senior girl.
The period I enjoyed most sha was always first terms when we had interhouse sports. I was an athlete then and a passionate one at that. I remember even doing a marathon race when I was not feeling fine and guess what, I came 16th out of 100 participants! That was great, aint it.
Well that's my two cents and men its a loooooooooooooooooooong time now.
Cheers kiss

Ok Thanks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hot Heads @ U.N.N...... Can u Beat that? / Start Ur Admission Process Now / Can You Really Pass An Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.