Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ebola Virus:why Are Nigerians So Greedy? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola Virus:why Are Nigerians So Greedy? (600 Views)

Ebola: School Owners, FG On Collision Course / Pls Ebola Virus Is Real Oooooo. See Details Here. / Evd(ebola Virus Disease) On OAU Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus:why Are Nigerians So Greedy? by fowowe411: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
The deadly Ebola virus has made headlines in Nigeria ever since its first reported case in Lagos state.The federal govt annouced that school will not be open until oct 13 of this year but later reverse its decision and put the resumption date at 22 sept of this month which many have described as bowing to the pressure of these private schools proprietors.Be that as it may,My main contention is that why are the proprietors protesting? Is it because of money? Is it because of their love for the Nigerian education system?.
The NMA announced recently that the FG was wrong to have reverse its decision which I support passionately.What's the point opening school when the health of our children is at stake? Is not only the living that can have access to education?why are Nigerians so greedy?.well I need contributions and views of Nairalanders to this matter.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Write A Good Project / Otuoke Villagers Shut Down Federal University, Disrupt Exams / 50 Redundant Phrases To Avoid (part Two) By Mark Nichol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.