Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

This Took Me Years: I Dn't Want To Start Again. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Took Me Years: I Dn't Want To Start Again. (621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Took Me Years: I Dn't Want To Start Again. by LARRYMcCOY(m): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2008
All Nairalanders pls for goodness sake i need your urgent solution, I just mistakenly delete some folders containg vital Informations on my external hard disk by pressing SHIFT+ DEL which makes the files not to go to recycle bin.

Anyone with usefull solution should pls drop it on this thread, thanks in anticipation
Re: This Took Me Years: I Dn't Want To Start Again. by femzy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2008
i got a Software to bail you, wat will you give me for my favour,
Re: This Took Me Years: I Dn't Want To Start Again. by LARRYMcCOY(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2008
What do you want?, I'll give you my words.
Re: This Took Me Years: I Dn't Want To Start Again. by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 30, 2008
femzy:

i got a Software to bail you, what will you give me for my favour,
smh
Re: This Took Me Years: I Dn't Want To Start Again. by samir101ng(m): 1:32am On Oct 30, 2008
femzy:

i got a Software to bail you, what will you give me for my favour,

Ah ah, haba femzy. Help a brother in need.

@ LARRYMcCOY

Try getting Tuneup Utilties 2008. It has a file restoration function. Check also Recuva. It is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!

Get Recuva http://www.recuva.com/download

P.S Do not create any new files or delete anyone before attempting to recover your files as this could affect the files. Also, the longer you go without recovering the files, the harder it is to get them back with good quality.
Re: This Took Me Years: I Dn't Want To Start Again. by kay8080: 2:43am On Oct 30, 2008
Plz send the activation code of the kasperky internet security 2009 to kay_8080@yahoo.com, tanks a million

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have A New Laptop! / Multi-links Negative Billing / Needed: Software That Takes Snapshot Wen U Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.