Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real (691 Views)

MTN 3GB And Unlimited Browsing Back And Better / Make Free Calls Between Friends & Save Up To 90% On International Calls / 100,000mb And Unlimited Sms On Zain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real by bankyolele: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]

please can someone help explain this 5linx video enhanced VOIP phone for me. I was told i could make Free 365/24/7 unlimited calls to Land lines in the following countries UK, Italy, Spain, France, Ireland, Portugal, China and Australia
Free Calls to both Mobile and Land Lines in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S Virgin Islands

Fixed Call Cost - for the year i.e. $240 (plus tax about$100 tax) for the whole year and call the following countries:
Fixed monthly call charges for Nigerian Land lines for about $0.04(aboutN5)/ min for the first 500 min ( i.e. 500min for $24.95 monthly rate).
There after N10/min for Land lines.
Also very low International rate for the rest of the world.

Am looking at the business side of it and hope things can can break even,
Re: Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real by Donseaun(m): 1:54am On Oct 30, 2008
Nw wat?
Re: Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real by Ogboraph(m): 2:37am On Oct 30, 2008
Pls ask him again and again to explain more
Re: Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real by Donseaun(m): 2:46am On Oct 30, 2008
Copy, Paste
Re: Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real by just2nice(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2008
@topic.It sounds like a great deal but can one use it to make calls offline?It will do you a world of good to post the link so that we can independently verify and authenticate the claim.
Re: Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real by Fadajasi(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2008
Get more sack 4 ur balls
Re: Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real by bankyolele: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2008
http://www.3dvmx.com/te/video_5links.html

check out this llink and i will give yoou more tommorrow
works via broadband anywhere in theworld n has unlimited call plans to the countries quoted
Re: Free And Unlimited International Calls For A Small Fee. Is It Real by javy4(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
I am a registered IMR of 5linx. I tell U many NIgerians are making $1000 to $2000 weekly by just selling their products and refering people into the company. Infact Nigeria just produced the very first African SVP for 5linx. The company just concluded registration with the CAC and NCC and will be opening shop in Nigeria early next year.

What a good opportunity for smart Nigerians to position themselves. 5linx is poised to soon run our present GSM opereators out of business. They either cut cost or die. They offer
Broadband internet connectivity
VOIP services
And they even have a phone that make calls over wireless network, a 5LINX customised noki.a N95
Home security
Satelite tv

, so much to say just check out some more info on their website www.5linx.com. Or you can reach me for more detailed info

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me How To Advertise Online / Fairly Used Nokia N70 Badly Needed / If U Want Killer Instinct 1 And 2 On Pc ,holla At Me . I Will Give U Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.