Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album (1513 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Andala: 3:38am On Oct 30, 2008
This is not even a rumour,I was going through stuff in the Internet when I crossed this site saying that he's in the studio now getting ready to release his new album, although the year that was written to it was 2007
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Shaz(f): 4:09am On Oct 30, 2008
Andala:

This is not even a rumour,I was going through stuff in the Internet when I crossed this site saying that he's in the studio now getting ready to release his new album, although the year that was written to it was 2007

This is still a rumour.

Wonder why?

A rumour is an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern.

Any information without a valid and reliable link is a rumour.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Andala: 4:29am On Oct 30, 2008
Shaz:

This is still a rumour.

Wonder why?

A rumour is an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern.

Any information without a valid and reliable link is a rumour.

No it's not,Just because doubting thomases like you has not seen any link that doesn't make it a rumour
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2008
My dear Andala

You are definately obsessed about Kanu Nwankwo, there is no day u dont say sumthing abt him on this forum.

I feel u, but the guy is married and happily at that.

The earlier you take him off your mind, the better for you.

Appreciate him but stop going overboard about it, it would affect you on the long run. cheers.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Shaz(f): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2008
Your problem is that you don't know what a rumour is. A rumour does not necessary mean lies, but it means unconfirmed statements.

And by the way, I'm not interested in Kanu Nwankwo at all. I don't care if he turns popstar tomorrow or not. I didn't even hear about the whole album thing till I read your post. Infact, I can't remember the last time I heard about him. So there's no case about being a doubting thomas. I was correcting your grammar.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by ifyalways(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2008
lol
Obongyl and her infatuations and frustrations sef embarassed
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Pepeye(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
Obongyl and her infatuations and frustrations sef embarassed

Ify are you sure he is a she??, sounds more like a love struck dude to me rofl,

OP pls give them a breathing space for a while
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by shotster50(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2008
@ Poster

can't you get off Kanu's dic??
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by kellygirl(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2009
haba! i wonder oo angry angry
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Dclique(m): 3:31am On Jan 07, 2009
does thay guy sing?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Ben13: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2009
may be he is sponsoring someone**can't believe
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by chyk91(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2009
so kanu sings, hmmmm
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by Dclique(m): 1:41am On Jan 08, 2009
LAUGH WAN KILL ME,
LMAO
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by clemcykul(f): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2009
@poster
lol keep day dreaming grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Set To Release A New Music Album by hackney(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
Make una close this thread abeg abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Launches New Website / Is Kanu Really A Cradle Robber? / Funke Akindele Leaves Gus Celebrity Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.