Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? (993 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. / What Can I Do With N100000 Naira After You Graduated This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by jonaji(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
So I came across many who have graduated years ago and still cannot have up to 20k in their savings and it got me thinking what role the education accrued had on their life and finances and if it has made them any different from those who never had such education .......
....... It pains me to season graduates struggling financially and would even do menial jobs to make ends meet.....
Now the question is........ Why hasn't the education given them the good life and why should I, a college aspirant still want to go to school and pass through the many intricasies, doubting that it may not pay off at the end??
I believe this is a powerful thread... So let's make meaningful contributions.....
Re: Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by benjichuks(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Not yet, graduated this year, expects to make it before this time next year
Re: Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by edogho(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
its best not to think about somethings. because shi*t happens to mr.A doesn't mean it will happen to mr.B. so to avoid discouragement, i'll advice u don't worry ur ar*se about how big ur bank account is buh focus on growing ursef, i believe u would be saving the best for the last then. and before u know it, everything u've arranged will fall in place.
NB: me no go book o, savvy?

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by godsgracealways: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Understanding what is needed in the real world we help us grow more..schooling is not bad..but what is need in the real life may not be gotten is school..it takes personal discovering to show the knowledge you have acquire in school...

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by dayus444: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Education (and by this i'm not just refering to a degree) is just a catalyst or a gateway through which most of our various dreams and talents can be activated and nurtured, and has no direct correlation with your bank account or how much you should be making.

Most of the few who control 80% of the world's wealth aren't even graduates.

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by OCTAVO: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
All the money I've ever made in my life till date can not be attributed to my University degree. In fact, I've never been employed in any area related to my field of study. My work experience has solely been revolving round Business Development, and I never studied any business related course. cheesy
I'm an Environmental Biologist. wink
You've got to have hustling spirit as a Nigerian, or else, nothing for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
OCTAVO: All the money I've ever made in my life till date can not be attributed to my University degree. In fact, I've never been employed in any area related to my field of study. My work experience has solely been revolving round Business Development, and I never studied any business related course. cheesy
I'm an Environmental Biologist. wink
You've got to have hustling spirit as a Nigerian, or else, nothing for you. smiley
Very true, I'm a trained graphic artist from delsu but have never worked in that industry. Mainly business related stuff.

@OP, I left university since 2008. Finished serving in 2010 I think. Then got a job almost immediately where I grossed almost a million annually. Company fell into financial difficulty and I was retrenched at a young age. Worked there for 2 years and I sure passed the million naira mark, to date I should have surpassed the N3m mark.

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by ecomerceguru: 12:21am On Sep 11, 2014
Kindle Made me surpass the 5m MArk at an early Age... Thanks to online Business
Re: Have You Made Up To A Million Naira Since You Graduated From The University ?? by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2014
YES...

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Kick As Dangote Cement Sells For N1,745 / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire, LADI DELANO / Get The Best Quality Printing Service In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.