Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Info Needed: Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land 50 × 100 In Asaba. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Info Needed: Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land 50 × 100 In Asaba. (1503 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / How Much House Can Be Built On A Plot Of Land 50/100 / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info Needed: Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land 50 × 100 In Asaba. by typikl(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good day all,
First let me start off by saying, nairaland has been so helpful with info and your contributions are wonderful. Thank you all very much. Please if anyone can, I need a breakdown of cost for fencing a parcel of land in Asaba. Size of land is 50×100. As we all know, prices of materials and labor differs in every state. This is my first post and am looking forward to your replies.
Thank you and God bless. Do have a wonderful day

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets In Nigeria / TO LET Check Pics Of 2bed, With 3toilets Allround Tiles In Lagos N230k / Quick Sale Of A 640sqm Land At At 2nd Toll Gate Chevron 27m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.