Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! (604 Views)

Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / How She Was Able To Do It / Why Am Not Able To View My Pm's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! by DickDastardly(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Find the problem on the uploaded screenshot. Though it overlapped, the smart mathematicians will always read it up and give us the solution.

Note: Show all working. Goodluck
No trolling dullards please angry angry
I repeat...... sad

Prof. Dicky the Wacky Scientist cool

1 Share

Re: Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! by DickDastardly(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
It took me 7yrs to solve this cool
I've taken my prize already.

Smart ones oya lets play!
Block Heads keep off!

Re: Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! by DickDastardly(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmm!
If na to sharp mouth for Nairaland, all of una go come 1st, ordinary maths problem na im all of una dey view dey pass angry

I'm beginning to boil with anger right now sad
Re: Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nawah ooo,u wnt make we dash u commentsOya I don dash u 1.....satisfied?
Re: Can You Solve This Maths? Nobody Was Able To Solve It But Me! by DickDastardly(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
edozie04: Nawah ooo,u wnt make we dash u commentsOya I don dash u 1.....satisfied?
sad sad angry

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA NEWS Update Versus School Resumption Date?? / Life Is Full Of Surprises These Are Some Of Them / Shekau.....back From Dead...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.