Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here (5554 Views)

Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) / Iyanya Acquires New 2013 Range Rover Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
The 27 year old MTN project fame winner yesterday was featured here with his hot bod. He took to his IG page few minutes to share the above image of a first class private jet. The "Kukere" crooner is making rapid waves in the entertainment industry ever since he won the MTN season 1 project fame reality show.

Continue to see more pictures and inner features of the jet HERE

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
big boy
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by lomaxx: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Why is he sitting like one of the passengers? Him dey dear?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile: The 27 year old MTN project fame winner yesterday was featured here with his hot bod. He took to his IG page few minutes to share the above image of a first class private jet. The "Kukere" crooner is making rapid waves in the entertainment industry ever since he won the MTN season 1 project fame reality show.

continue living large
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
lomaxx: Why is he sitting like one of the passengers? Him dey dear?

that's what happens when you acquire a private jet

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by lomaxx: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

that's what happens when you acquire a private jet

So when I acquire a private jet, I sit/pose like a disgruntled passenger afraid that the real owner maybe pissed off that I'm showing off with his jet? I don't get the correlation.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
lomaxx:

So when I acquire a private jet, I sit/pose like a disgruntled passenger afraid that the real owner maybe pissed off that I'm showing off with his jet? I don't get the correlation.

maybe

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
One said he rented it,another said he chartered it to an unknown location,yet another said it's for a music video, this one says he bought it.....you bloggers are fücked up I swear angry

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez: One said he rented it,another said he chartered it to an unknown location,yet another said it's for a music video, this one says he bought it.....you bloggers are fücked up I swear angry

why are you hating on iyanya? you might not attain his height if you keep hating. maybe you need to read the topic thread again. I didn't specify that the jet his for him
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by CORDROSS: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile: big boy

Now I am just thinking that ALL those who bought his records, who danced to it and listen to virtually everyday does not even have a bicycle not to talk of a car before saying private jet....Truly big boy.

But taken a second look at this, I feel it would have made a lot of sense and he would have been well celebrated if he investment the money for the purchase of this Jet in Education to help the poor, less priviledge, motherless babies homes or instal electricity in his home village/Town or even pipe borne water.

We castigate all church GO's for taking the peoples offering to but private jet without putting meaningful things in place to impact their lives. Anyways, dairis God oooo.... Big Boy grin
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
CORDROSS:

Now I am just thinking that ALL those who bought his records, who danced to it and listen to virtually everyday does not even have a bicycle not to talk of a car before saying private jet....Truly big boy.

But taken a second look at this, I feel it would have made a lot of sense and he would have been well celebrated if he investment the money for the purchase of this Jet in Education to help the poor, less priviledge, motherless babies homes or instal electricity in his home village/Town or even pipe borne water.

We castigate all church GO's for taking the peoples offering to but private jet without putting meaningful things in place to impact their lives. Anyways, dairis God oooo.... Big Boy grin

tell them ooo
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

why are you hating on iyanya? you might not attain his height if you keep hating. maybe you need to read the topic thread again. I didn't specify that the jet his for him

Wait....who said anything about hating?!...
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by lomaxx: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Wait....who said anything about hating?!...

The average Nigerian thinks if you have a different opinion to him/her, then you're definitely hating. But then- they're just average Nigerians.
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
In his freaking dreams......Africans like showoff see this local one forming big bboy like usher he wish.
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by purplesummer(f): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
lomaxx:

Rotfl grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
rokiatu: In his freaking dreams......Africans like showoff see this local one forming big bboy like usher he wish.

i just hate when bloody nigeran keep hating their fellow country men. for crying out loud, he is iyanya and not usher. usher and the likes started from somewhere.all you guys do is talk about foreign artist who dont even know you exist and keep talking rubbish about our own nigerian artist. some fucking nigerians just think crazily.
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by Mimienudles(f): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
If this is an achievement, Congratulations! You made it!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by idupaul: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
CORDROSS:

Na wa oo I can't believe u really think inyanya bought a jet ..What kind of country is this sef

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mimienudles: If this is an achievement, Congratulations! You made it!

thanks bro, atleast this a nigerian., unlike some bloody nigerians who never appreciate our fellow artist but keep praising foreign artist whonever know they exist
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

thanks bro, atleast this a nigerian., unlike some bloody nigerians who never appreciate our fellow artist but keep praising foreign artist whonever know they exist

am not iyanya's relative but lets have the mindset of appreciating our nigerian artist also
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
lomaxx:

The average Nigerian thinks if you have a different opinion to him/her, then you're definitely hating. But then- they're just average Nigerians.

Word!
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
idupaul:

Na wa oo I can't believe u really think inyanya bought a jet ..What kind of country is this sef

Leave them.....them think say Jet na range Rover sport.......to park that jet alone at the airport you'll be spending 500k upward per week.... not to talk of fueling o....How much iyanya get for account? undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

i just hate when bloody nigeran keep hating their fellow country men. for crying out loud, he is iyanya and not usher. usher and the likes started from somewhere.all you guys do is talk about foreign artist who dont even know you exist and keep talking rubbish about our own nigerian artist. some fucking nigerians just think crazily.
who the fuc...k cares? my opinion, does he know I exist? You think I care for him or usher to know I exist? They are entertainers they are there to entertain me period. That's the reason we buy their music, movies, concert ticket etc we make make them rich n they entertain us end of discussion. I have my own private life to live am not here to know ever entertainer, nor do I even fancy that. He is iyanya and usher is usher they are in a different league get that in your skull mothersucka. ....just because he's African don't mean I should support him blindly.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
rokiatu: who the fuc...k cares? my opinion, does he know I exist? You think I care for him or usher to know I exist? They are entertainers they are there to entertain me period. That's the reason we buy their music, movies, concert ticket etc we make make them rich n they entertain us end of discussion. I have my own private life to live am not here to know ever entertainer, nor do I even fancy that. He is iyanya and usher is usher they are in a different league get that in your skull mothersucka. ....just because he's African don't mean I should support him blindly.

grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by ionsman: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nobody should term me a hater cos am deffo not....I guess you guys know how much a private jet costs and how much the continuous maintenance is.And you all believe Inyanya can afford to own a private jet? Abeg forget matter jare.
~ krimzie ~
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
ionsman: Nobody should term me a hater cos am deffo not....I guess you guys know how much a private jet costs and how much the continuous maintenance is.And you all believe Inyanya can afford to own a private jet? Abeg forget matter jare.
~ krimzie ~

Please, read the TOPIC thread again before concluding
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by tsleazy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
This OP is a crazy blogger trying to find traffic...Iyanya never claimed to own a private Jet- So whats the point in asking that question
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by ionsman: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

Please, read the TOPIC thread again before concluding
Am not educated enough to understand the heading.... Can you please help me out? Mr Topic thread.
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by spectramissile: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
ionsman:
Am not educated enough to understand the heading.... Can you please help me out? Mr Topic thread.

taking it personal?
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile: The 27 year old MTN project fame winner yesterday was featured here with his hot bod. He took to his IG page few minutes to share the above image of a first class private jet. The "Kukere" crooner is making rapid waves in the entertainment industry ever since he won the MTN season 1 project fame reality show.

Come here, next time, no post this kind lie or unless, I go use bottle put marks for your face. In short, thunder blast dat your brain for you
Re: Iyanya Acquires His Own Private Jet? - See Pictures Here by ionsman: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

taking it personal?
Why should I? My only problem is,you are quoting me without understanding me.I commented in relation to what I saw from others. It had had absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madness! Robin Thicke's Girlfriend Rocks Skimpy Dress Without Underwears / Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan / Actor Benson Okonkwo Bleached His Skin See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.