Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp (996 Views)

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) / PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by chaplin4u: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Since the inception of democratic rule in 1999, APC had been at the helm of government in Lagos state and Lagos has seen a rise in development ever since.

We experienced the defiant of former Governor Tinubu to the excesses of former president Chief Obasanjo. From the building of bridges to the beautification of Lagos by planting grasses and flowers, the disappearance of the heap of waste that used to be the hallmark of Lagos. The record low of crime rate and the transformation of Oshodi that has defiled many administrations. Indeed APC is worthy to be applaused.

PDP has vowed to take over Lagos and their takeover of Ekiti state has given them a boost. While it is noteworthy that PDP is a notorious loser in Lagos but the combined magic of fielding peoples candidate and the invent of stomach infrastructure won them Ekiti State, they failed to combine both in Osun State and thereby lost gallantly.

In light of the development achieved by APC, it is noteworthy to talk about their excesses:

1. The Godfatherism of our dear former governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The Imposition of his wife as the Senator to the making of his daughter as Iya-laje who stepped into the shoes of his late mother comes to mind.

2. Infrastructural development is good but the government of Lagos seem to have forgotten the basic of life, food, clothing and shelter. Okada riders are now victims of the inhuman policies of the APC yet the government did not offer them alternatives. With Lagos boasting of the highest unemployed graduates in the country, stomach infrastructure is a key I bet PDP will score in on come 2015. We saw it work in Ekiti.

3. Multiple taxation and levies on businesses are making them groan. With the inclusion of the local governments levies.

4. Multiple agencies that harasses and fleece money out of people such LASTMA, KIA etc. Many have fallen victims of these official touts.

5. Deportation of Igbo citizens is such a blunder the APC government is so un-apologetic about. It caused such an outcry from well thinking Nigerians.

6. The occupy Alahusa (state secretariat) by the students of the state university because of hike in tuition fees comes readily to mind.

7. Lagos generates over N27b monthly as IGR without adding monthly federal allocations and excess crude oil allocations yet Lagos today boast as the highest indebted state in the federation with the highest unemployment rate.

Come 2015, who are you voting for in Lagos State; APC or PDP?

Mind you, am neither APC nor PDP. Just an objective citizen.
Eko ni baje o.
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by mistudreh(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
To me, APC is not the best party, but I prefer having APC in government to PDP. The only thing PDP will offer is to pay civil servants' salaries.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
OP I can see you are NOT PDP cheesy cheesy cheesy

But Let me assure you that APC, specifically Akinwunmi Ambode will occupy Alausa come May 29, 2015.

MARK my word!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by erunz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
For me I would love PDP to govern Lagos, because the government of APC is not for the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by tobtap: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
apc will win lagos by 2015

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
erunz: For me I would love PDP to govern Lagos, because the government of APC is not for the common man.
No wonder TA Orji and the bunch of PDP mediocres are giving you guys "common" leadership

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
erunz: For me I would love PDP to govern Lagos, because the government of APC is not for the common man.
... And the government of PDP is for the uncommon man. You want Lagos to be misruled just as the PDP government of T.A Orji is misruling Abia, right?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by KwoiZabo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: No wonder TA Orji and the bunch of PDP mediocres are giving you guys "common" leadership
TA Orji has nevr been our Flagship Governor and on the average PDP is better than APC e.g Katsina better than Kano, AkwaIbom better than Rivers. PDP in ALausa come 2015.
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
KwoiZabo: TA Orji has nevr been our Flagship Governor and on the average PDP is better than APC e.g Katsina better than Kano, AkwaIbom better than Rivers. PDP in ALausa come 2015.
what has Shema done? What has Akpabio done? I need SPECIFIC

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Mogidi: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Only God can stop governor in waiting Jimi Agbaje from winning. At last the fraudster and former cocain warlord Tinubu would be brought to book. Fashola can stop prying eyes from examining Lagos finances at the moment by delaying FOI but for how long?

Jimi Agbaje may end up being the best Lagos governor since Jakande.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
I ve already dusted my voters card for our next Governor Jimi Agbaje

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by KwoiZabo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: what has Shema done? What has Akpabio done? I need SPECIFIC
Specifics not specific. if your APC governors had given you good teachers your English would have been better.
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by dridowu: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
@mogidi and chukwudi44, mark my word Jimi Agbaje will not be nominated by PDP for 4 Lagos 2015 as far as Deji Doherty, Dosumu and Obanikoro are in the race to Alausa. But no doubt Jimi Agbaje is a good candidate for any party. I want to believe he can achieve his dream as Lagos Gov in any other party other than APC and PDP, but his major challenges is that most of we electorate vote for parties rather than individual that will lead us right.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
KwoiZabo: Specifics not specific. if your APC governors had given you good teachers your English would have been better.
Thank you Sir for the correction....

But....
Did your Teacher inform you that you "Capitalise" the first word of every sentence?
Did your Teacher teach you that "English don't get better" but One can improve on his proficiency in English Language?

It is clear that you passed through arrogant Teachers that passed arrogance to you.
Bloody dummy

7 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
dridowu: @mogidi and chukwudi44, mark my word Jimi Agbaje will not be nominated by PDP for 4 Lagos 2015 as far as Deji Doherty, Dosumu and Obanikoro are in the race to Alausa. But no doubt Jimi Agbaje is a good candidate for any party. I want to believe he can achieve his dream as Lagos Gov in any other party other than APC and PDP, but his major challenges is that most of we electorate vote for parties rather than individual that will lead us right.

if you think APC will win in lagos simply becos it is APC then you are in for a shocker.Oyo amnd Lagos are very dicey for the party.the only sstste it is sure of winning is ogun

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by gabriel212: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Team APC!
Though to be sincere with you, APC will not enjoy the wide margin of 2011 of 1.2million against 300thousands. But, the APC will win the LAGOS state if they manage the crisis between the party properly and the margin will be atleast 300thousands to defeat the PDP. In addition, Jimi can not fly the gov. candidate of the PDP mark my word because people like Koro and Dosunmu has the interest for the ticket and the tussle between the pdp will be great that could lead to bloodshed because the party has no direct leader to dictate and GEJ will be concern about his own return which is a free ride for the APC. Moreover, if Jimi fly the pdp tickets, it will be a difficult battle yet APC will still manage to win the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Ademurph1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
APC will occupy but my Man Kadri Obafemi Hamzat
barcanista: OP I can see you are NOT PDP cheesy cheesy cheesy

But Let me assure you that APC, specifically Akinwunmi Ambode will occupy Alausa come May 29, 2015.

MARK my word!!!
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ademurph1: APC will occupy but my Man Kadri Obafemi Hamzat
Hamzat should wait till 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by aljharem(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
chukwudi44: I ve already dusted my voters card for our next Governor Jimi Agbaje
Mogidi: Only God can stop governor in waiting Jimi Agbaje from winning. At last the fraudster and former cocain warlord Tinubu would be brought to book. Fashola can stop prying eyes from examining Lagos finances at the moment by delaying FOI but for how long?
Jimi Agbaje may end up being the best Lagos governor since Jakande.

Don't go and vote for Jimi o. Jimi is an APC mold

If Dosunmu, Gbadamosi or Koro don't come out, then vote APGA

But among them all Ade Dosunmu is the best of them all.

Anybody apart from Jimi Agbaje, if not you have just enriched Tinubu and his e-touts more
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by Kanwulia: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Neither!
No elections will hold.
Nigeria will be in a state of emergency for 4 years. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by aljharem(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia: Neither!
No elections will hold.
Nigeria will be in a state of emergency for 4 years. kiss

Nice kids you have there kiss

You look beautiful yourself smiley
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by tit(f): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
aljharem:

Nice kids you have there kiss

You look beautiful yourself smiley

why are you looking at something that is haram?
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by aljharem(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit:

why are you looking at something that is haram?

How ?
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by thirty(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lagosians always move with progress minds. Even with a "kid"

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by erunz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
barcanista: No wonder TA Orji and the bunch of PDP mediocres are giving you guys "common" leadership

What do u call road, is it ikeja or ogba, that when it rains no vehicle can pass the road or the high rate of crime in the state or uniformed robbers u guys name, Lasma, VIO and KIA, won't be surprise to see Ankara brigrade someday. Yeye people
Re: Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp by adebisicutie: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ademurph1: APC will occupy but my Man Kadri Obafemi Hamzat

Tell you man to wait and try agin, Ambode for 2015 grin

(1) (Reply)

Modu Sheriff Storms Mauduguri With 200-soldier Protection / Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In South-africa / South African Government Releases The Impounded Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.