Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Everyone Should Be Getting Ready For The Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everyone Should Be Getting Ready For The Admission (615 Views)

5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University / 2011/2012 Unn Supplementary Admission List Out: How To Check The Admission List / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Should Be Getting Ready For The Admission by Tallestboy(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2008
i would like to tell my fellow mate processing their admission to federal polythecnic Ado Ekiti that they will be resuming on the 24th of November 2008 and the processing of the list will be out next week so every one should be preparing for the list.and anyone that find his name should contact me through my email adress awelewaakintomiwa@yahoo.com or my mobile number 08022569909.i too is processing my admission to the school as well.i wish everybody doing admission to the school a gopo0d sucesses.

(1) (Reply)

St. Thomas Aquinas College / Lasu Is Still Confused On Admission List:if There Will Five Round Post Ume Test / Current Unilorin Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.