Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Restore A Missing Device In A Formatted Desktop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Restore A Missing Device In A Formatted Desktop (682 Views)

How To Restore A Dead Laptop Battery / Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! / How Do I Restore A Hidden Folder On My Flash Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore A Missing Device In A Formatted Desktop by reloaded(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2008
I formatted my desktop yesterday night due to the slow motion of my system which was cause by multi virus, after formatting the system i installed my bluetooth software then i try to connect to the internet to my surprise the system display error 797:the modem is missing or busy please try to bla bla bla i was thinking maybe it was an ordinary problem. So when i try again to connect again it also pop out the same thing i then decided to check the network connection from the start menu what i saw was that device missing at the bottom of bluetooth connection in the network connection. So my thinking is that i may have formatted some device away from my system can someone tell me how to restore the missing device or a software that i can use to get me connected again to the internet. Pls help!!!

(1) (Reply)

Spread Digital Fun With Nidesoft Christmas Special Offer / I Just Passed My CCNA Exam. Please Help. / Looking For An Affordable Hp Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.