Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Derenle Edun Gushes Abt His Encounter Wit First Black Supermodel,beverly Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Derenle Edun Gushes Abt His Encounter Wit First Black Supermodel,beverly Johnson (735 Views)

Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Derenle Edun Gushes Abt His Encounter Wit First Black Supermodel,beverly Johnson by MUSICOGA4: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Derenle is in New York attending the NY Fashion Week and he gushed about his encounter with Model icon, Beverly Johnson(in blue)

Beverly Johnson (the first black Supermodel to ever strut her glorious face on VOGUE) walked up to me during the NewYork Fashion Week and told me I was the most fabulous person that ever liveth and wait...

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE AND SEE PHOTOS>>
http://www.musicoga.com/2014/09/e-news-derenle-edun-gushes-about-his.html
Re: Derenle Edun Gushes Abt His Encounter Wit First Black Supermodel,beverly Johnson by kilokeys(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
oshi
Re: Derenle Edun Gushes Abt His Encounter Wit First Black Supermodel,beverly Johnson by zionwest(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Crazy gay murfuckin' bitch_ass nigga..I hate that nigga
Re: Derenle Edun Gushes Abt His Encounter Wit First Black Supermodel,beverly Johnson by axortedbabe(f): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
and wey d pishure wia him dey "gush" na..

(1) (Reply)

Five Nigerian Male Celebrities Whocan Cook Better Than You / Meet Akon's Official DJ, Benny D, Arrive In Lagos [see Photo] / See How Pete Edochie & Ex Militant Celebrated Their Independence Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.