Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' (791 Views)

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by ducii: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Is president Obasanjo selfless? After learning today that his son was shot by Boko Haram. I was surprised that a former President will not protect their son from going into the battlefield. Learning again that he was only a Lieutenant Colonel shocked me even further, because since he was President he had the opportunity to speed up his son's promotion and made him a General (considering that 100% of Nigerian Politicians having the opportunity would have done that). grin grin grin

So is President Obasanjo selfless?

1 Like

Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by dj187: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ask Iyabo
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by lirusehn(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
headless chicken undecided
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by cktheluckyman: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ask Gbena's wife.Am Sure Lt Col Obasanj have a very beautiful wife.Baba sege will like to take over ASAP
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by stinggy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
He has always been selfless...
Has his flaws tho
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by Emmafrancis: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
ducii:
Is president Obasanjo selfless? After learning today that his son was shot by Boko Haram. I was surprised that a former President will not protect their son from going into the battlefield. Learning again that he was only a Lieutenant Colonel shocked me even further, because since he was President he had the opportunity to speed up his son's promotion and made him a General (considering that 100% of Nigerian Politicians having the opportunity would have done that). grin grin grin

op no make me vex oooo. His former president and not president.
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
stinggy: He has always been selfless...
Has his flaws tho
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by Bukingg2: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Do you ever wanted to make something on internet? SometImes is hard to say that there are people who want to make money online but dont know where and how to get started, if you are Internet user who is often burn your data snuffing internet day and night, here is a good news ptwiter.com is here to give you some new way to at least recharge your phone daily, how by just doing the normal things you do online everyday, how just by retweeting peoples tweet at ptwiter.com, how do you get your recharge simply after you made some point by retweeting just click redeem my point then put your phone number or paypal account then your money or recharge card wil be forwarded to you simple! This is develop to help our African students
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by brownlord: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
You mean he should just appoint his son general abi?

Shebi Nigeria army ranks don turn chieftaincy title when em fit give anybody from e otta farm.
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by gentleoyink: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Even though OBJ annoys me of late, I will commend him and his family for this. At least you can point to his family and say they re ready to serve Nigeria, both politically and militarily.

There countless other families in this category.

But na ppl way never do anything for 9ja Sabi shout pass
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by BlackPeni5: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
ducii:

No he is not...in fact he is a disgrace. He had the opportunity to change Nigeria for the best but chose to steal even at that age. It's his son that was shot and not him.
Re: Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' by ducii: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
BlackPeni5:

No he is not...in fact he is a disgrace. He had the opportunity to change Nigeria for the best but chose to steal even at that age. It's his son that was shot and not him.

but you are forgetting that it will be almost impossible to find a former President in Nigeria that will allow their son to go to battle with BH.

The Son was already in the Military when he was President, yet he did not influence his promotion even though he had the privileged to do so.

I am just saying that you don't see things like that happening in this part of the world, you only see things like this in the western world.

(1) (Reply)

Lying Is Apc’s Operational Creed, Says PDP / When I Met Asari And Agreed A Peace Deal— Stephen Davis / Breaking News: Julius Agwu Steps Down From Rivers State 2015 Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.