Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children (5856 Views)

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets / Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by uduokirika1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/IbadanTechTabloid/photos/a.496756010397889.1073741826.491159844290839/723817091025112/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Ibadan Tech-Tabloid
August 30
HE MAKES LOVE TO ME IN THE PRESENCE OF OUR GROWN-UP CHILDREN

Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, Oyo State capital, has dissolved a 17-year-old marriage between Rukayat and Rasaq Muniru, over their diferences on sex.
ADVERTISEMENT

Rukayat told the court that Muniru was shameless and found nothing wrong in having sex with her in the presence of their grown-up children.

“Muniru rented a room in a face-face apartment for me and our four children, both male and female, at Olunloyo area of Ibadan, Oyo State capital, because he has married another wife.

“He sees nothing wrong in having sex with me in their presence as matured as they are.

“Whenever the children saw us making love, I used to remind him of the negative effect it might have on them and task him on the need to rent one more room for our privacy.

“Anytime I refused him sex, he beat the hell out of me, tore my clothes and injured me.

“I have reported him to his parents on several occasions, but he has failed to change.

“Muniru doesn’t cater for the children and doesn’t even want to know whether they are educated or not,” Rukayat said.

The court president, Mr Ademola Odunade, in his judgment, held that the court dissolved the marriage because it considered the wellbeing of everyone involved important.

“The court had fulfilled the mandatory adjournments, but Muniru still refused to show up which meant admission of guilt,” he said.

He ordered Muniru to pay a monthly feeding allowance of N6,000 as well as take responsibility for the education of the children.

1 Like

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Always Ibadan and sex crimes geez!

9 Likes

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Leetunechi: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ibadan men

shameless since the garden of eden undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
HugoLee: Sounds like my kinda man cheesy

And you're proud to loud it. #shame

3 Likes

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
The actor revealed his plans to contest as an house of assembly member in 2015 in an exclusive
with Encomium magazine, he will be contesting under APGA. Read more ➡️
http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/actor-bob-manuel-udokwu-reveals-he-wats.html

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
lol ibadam again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Leetunechi: Ibadan men

shameless since the garden of eden undecided
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
HugoLee: Sounds like my kinda man cheesy
cheesy cheesy

Btw how do girls end up with these kind of guys, what was he doing for a living before you open your legs, what were you doing for a living before you moved in with him

3 Likes

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oga Mynd44, abeg appropriate section. Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by MizEmpress(f): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
the shameless man! mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Haywhymido(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
#6000 4 feeding of how many children?? What abt clothing n odas??dis is how dey add to d already available ashewos we av o.Justice in wrong hands.
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Kanwulia: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
It must be AFRICAN DYSFUNCTIONAL PARENTS' week on NL! cheesy

He ordered Muniru to pay a monthly feeding allowance of N6,000 as well as take responsibility for the education of the children.

This judge has just endangered the woman's life.
A Nigerian man ordered to pay 'feeding allowance' for a poosy he is not phocking? shocked
That woman bera gerrout of town sharp-sharp! kiss

3 Likes

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dogdammdatt!!!!
Who does such brazen and shameless act?!

Eeeeeeewwwwwww

*facepalm*
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by squaddy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hahahhahahahaahah

Ibadan scratched face cone head grin

What do you expect from a man who spent nothing to get a wife.

Little wonder why we value our ladies from across the niger.
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Faun(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
This thread was tribalized fast grin
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by mumumugu(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
best form of sex education for grown ups

teach d theory, do the practical.

iff my dad taught me dis, i wouldnt have been a mumu in sex affairs

2 Likes

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by tutaboi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun: This thread was tribalized fast grin

I suspected you to be an APC
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Faun(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
tutaboi:
I suspected you to be an APC

grin
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Alexsmith20(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
mumumugu: best form of sex education for grown ups

if yu like go ahead nd teach yr children.
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Yinkatolu: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
muniruuuuuu! grin

1 Like

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
mumumugu: best form of sex education for grown ups

I was like ''warris this''?! After reading your comment. I was going to wax ''spiritual'' until I peered at your moniker. It told me all I needed to know.

@Topic: I strongly believe that dude had a troubled childhood/adolescence.
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by reedbam: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oloshi after drinking orinjin embarassed and the woman is complaining after 4 kids.. hmm grin

1 Like

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by flolancracker: 12:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Sounds like Alamu the monkey.
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Priceless24(f): 1:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Rukayat and Muniru again? Haba, how many married couples in Lagos and Ibadan dey answer Rukayat and Muniru
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by gidjah(m): 1:34am On Sep 10, 2014
I DOUBT IF HE REALLY PAID for that .... tru d ladies parent,secondly,if she were his only true wife,i do not think he would have gone this doggy!!
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by Richy4(m): 2:48am On Sep 10, 2014
I know that most of this people are cultured. if he has no money to rent another room, he can always ask the kids to excuse them he wants to talk to their mother alone,No big deal. they will understand because I according to what I READ they are matured. Only that the manner of approach of some people are just zero
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by izaray(f): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
squaddy: Hahahhahahahaahah

Ibadan scratched face cone head grin

What do you expect from a man who spent nothing to get a wife.

Little wonder why we value our ladies from across the niger.
U are ryt, mayb dey give their ladies out for marriage, free of charge in Ibadan...cha!!!!..wat a shameless man dis woman have, no value at all!
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by uduokirika1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Muniru rented a room in a face-face apartment for me and our four children, both male and female, at Olunloyo area of Ibadan, Oyo State capital, because he has married another wife.

The reason why expensive bride price will have eliminated such irresponsible man.

1 Like

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by uduokirika1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
“Muniru rented a room in a face-face apartment for me and our four children, both male and female, at Olunloyo area of Ibadan, Oyo State capital, because he has married another wife.

The reason why expensive bride price will have eliminated such irresponsible man.
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by apolonius(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
The man must be quite sick.smiley
Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by brutalkhleo(f): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
if a woman says she wants to marry a wealthy man y'all go dey shout ...you see now Ruqa married a poor man eh eh now you dey complain with full force ...human beings and their nature sha...this is a lesson to all the ladies never marry a poor uneducated man because this my fellow nairalanders will still insult .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by brutalkhleo(f): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin quote and explode...Arise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Nigerian Welfare System Exist For Deserving Families? / Trendy Maternity Stores In Lagos / My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.