Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen (33604 Views)

I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) / Apple Unveils 4G iPad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am totally disappointed.
Will never dump my S5 even if given iPhone6 for free.

I'm no supporter of Samsung brand. IPhone6 is just no match of S5.

7 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nostalgia21(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2014
sushieater:

Nne Nne, you completely miss the point. It's not about Someone forcing me to buy it or not. I bet you're one of the people That thinks that buying that $139 million dollar house on front page today doesn't make all that sense. There's something we call "Criticism" which you have clearly forgotten about.

Spec wise, this phone is just meh. 8MP camera, Dual-core 1400Mhz processor, 1GB RAM, 1800mAh battery in 2014?? Those specifications are so 2012. I guess the Samsung Galaxy SIII is the new Apple IPhone 6.

Wanted to call you an Isheep but ... grin
Oga, don't be decieved by what you see. That 1 gig ram is as smooth as that of your 3gb samsung device. And the 8mp?. Its not all about the camera pixel you know?..the new htc one m8 has a 4MP mega pixel but the overall quality still looks shape like the 16mp in samsung s5. So don't be quick to judge my friend..

3 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Herrmes: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Wanted to buy this or the Note 4, then I saw the design of the Note 4; doesn't do it for me, and this? over-priced off contract; i travel minimally and cant have a phone locked to a service provider, i think I'll either continue with my G3 or wait for the Nexus line or better still Moto X, Im still waiting to see what Apple has to offer next year, havent used any since Iphone 4S

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by wandesnow0blog(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2014
A nigerian nude twerk leak, she's a student of unilag. http:///C0TQP5449q
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by tellwisdom: 1:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nsonaso(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2014
echepops: TECNO Phantom Z over this crap!!
Please leave TECNO out of this.... TECNO is the worse in terms of ripping off it customers

2 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Shollay20(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by initialize(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2014
It looks like Elephone P6i embarassed

So Apple can copy Elephone angry

grin
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Nsonaso: Finally the wait is over and I think Apple really lost it with their design this time, the front side of the phone is OK but the lines at the back is ugly and the camera lens hump is horrible...

So I can finally say that the iPhone 6 people had in mind was very beautiful and better than what apple designers have come up with.

Very disappointing

Though it's just my opinion
But this concept would have been better https://www.nairaland.com/1871949/could-final-design-apple-iphone

Bro trust me when you see it, you would be blown away, my cousin just showed me one over Skype, the phone is absolutely fabulous!!! this pic doesn't do it justice, its way way finer. the iphone6 is very very sexy bro

My cousin is a fool and he just made me realize its a clone of the iphone6 he showed me, smh now i feel so gulible
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Funbii(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2014
iPhone 6 Airplane mode better take me on vacation

2 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by mekuzee1(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Chaii..in flavour's voice*beta soup nah money kill am*still rocking my LG D410

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by kobonaire(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2014
echepops: TECNO Phantom Z over this crap!!
even the Chinese man that made the tecno phone is laughing at what you said

2 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Richiy(f): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2014
They finally realize the importance of larger screen. Samsung's major advantage against them. Now, let the real fight begin.

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2014
seriously fanboi Bleep*tard behavior

2 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Atmmachine(m): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2014
ejiro2130:

$199 and $399

What ??
You're a liar.

Iphone 5s is sold for $400
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Amya(f): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2014
ejiro2130: Somebody was saying apple is paying dudes to lineup for their iphone6
I just know the guy is deluded, seriously I don't understand anything
About those spec but the hype alone is making feel like throwing away my Samsung!!

Ooh Jesus oooh Jesus

So hype moves you? You won't purchase the phone because of it's features, rather you'll do so because of hype. SMH for this generation.

6 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by santakris(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2014
the phone speed and ram size is not good enough.

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by macpetrus(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2014
The best feature of the iPhone6 is the 'i can't afford it' app.

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Atmmachine(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
BlackBaron:
Contract price, that.

More likely about $600-800 for the 4.7 and the plus on payg.

What is contract price ??
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2014
lestat:

Bro trust me when you see it, you would be blown away, my cousin just showed me one over Skype, the phone is absolutely fabulous!!! this pic doesn't do it justice, its way way finer. the iphone6 is very very sexy bro

your brother showed you a phone that has not been released over Skype? a phone that's not even on pre order yet!?

u must collect medal for this lie.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2014
THE SAME OLD RANTING CULTURE WHEN A NEW IPHONE IS RELEASED since 1822..... watch the record sales in the coming weeks. lol

meanwhile, i'm patiently waiting for the pre-order to begin. it will be Available in naija by mid october. let me know which one you prefer on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1895438/iphone-6-iphone-6plus-which

2 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by PassingShot(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Oga, don't be decieved by what you see. That 1 gig ram is as smooth as that of your 3gb samsung device. And the 8mp?. Its not all about the camera pixel you know?..the new htc one m8 has a 4MP mega pixel but the overall quality still looks shape like the 16mp in samsung s5. So don't be quick to judge my friend..

Lie. I tried that HTC but the camera is crap compared to ordinary 8 MP.

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2014
No smart pause, No Air gestures, No wireless charging, in 2014 Apple is talking about 1Gb RAM? Can someone plz wake me up? I use to own an iphone 4s and i can tell you that the camera is so so wack(most especially when taking night pix) just becox its an American company that's why the hype is still there. phone users, this phone has got NO new features

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by kendrick93(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2014
i will rathet use my gionee.. dis crap is just overrated.its not value for money at all

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by agrovick(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2014
BlackBaron:
Contract price, that.

More likely about $600-800 for the 4.7 and the plus on payg.
kindly expatiate
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by gemiclem(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2014
- Dem bring 4.7 and 5.5 inch, I don dey use 5.5 since.
- Dem bring NFC, I don get am since use taya.
- Dem bring Apple Pay, Google Wallet don tay me and am.
- Dem bring 8MP Camera, I don dey use 13MP since 2013.
- Dem bring A8 Processor, my brother dey use Snapdragon 805.
- Dem bring LTE, my own don dey since.
Wetin again?=*

iPhone 6? Taaaaaaah. Raise another matter.

4 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by matrixme(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2014
ollah1: The best feature of the iPhone6 is that if you hold it upside down it becomes iPhone 9
someone finally gets it right! I think that pretty much sums up all our expectations from Apple. I was enthusiastically scrolling down the article to see the 'wow' features, but to my utter disappointment, not really much. Just a bunch of new hardware features that might just be unnecessary for the average users. parrticularly, I expected Apple to have perfected the holographic technology used in Star Wars for Christ's sake.
Guess Samsung was being prophetic when they used "The next big thing is already here" as a catchword in one of their Galaxy adverts, Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by timpaker(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Nothing new in this crap.
I can't drop my 5'inches screen for a 4.7'inches.. Iphone loves playing the catch up game with Sammy. Mtcheeew!
Samsung S5 has big screen, finger print sensor, big RAM of 2GB, 16MP camera and others, so why would I go for an Iphone 6?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Bawss1: Expect the association of unhappy phone owners to show up on this thread with their drive by silliness soon.

They already arrived.

One dweeb above said the only change was the size.

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Youngzedd(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Nice phone.
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Nostalgia21:
oh plz, save us your crap! A dual core processor still remains the fact that it uses 2core CPU for processin with 1024mb RAM, that's what the Apple's iPhone 6 is advertising in 2014? Try multitasking on the iphone 5 and you see the phone sluggishly working, try playing HD games and u would be surprised that the useless non-removable batteried phone hangs. 1G Ram is so diff from 3G Ram anyway u see it
Re: Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2014
sexyseun: No smart pause, No Air gestures, No wireless charging, in 2014 Apple is talking about 1Gb RAM? Can someone plz wake me up? I use to own an iphone 4s and i can tell you that the camera is so so wack(most especially when taking night pix) just becox its an American company that's why the hype is still there. phone users, this phone has got NO new features

We've blamed America so all we need in another dweeb to blame it on Jonathan, apc of igbos.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mtn/onefinance 3,000 Quick Money / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.