Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Racism Will Never End - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Racism Will Never End (6306 Views)

This Is Why Racism Will Never End... / What Do You Have To Say To This? Racism Will Never End As Long : / Racism Will Never Stop As Long As... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Racism Will Never End by AfricanApple(f): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
kunlesehan:

hmmmm...it's as real as me releasing black missiles from my black an.us into my WHITE toilet everyday.
lol
lmao.

well I think dats d most foolish albino I ever heard of
Re: Why Racism Will Never End by AfricanApple(f): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2014
M4gunners:
I agree with you on this. We have to stop taking second position.I see we are always taking what the white man left behind.
not only are we taking g what d black man has left behind, a lot of African are happy taking what d black man has left behind, infact they would do anything to take it cos.... they see whites as icon to be worshipped
Re: Why Racism Will Never End by gatiano(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2014
exactly brother, you brought out the phrase correctly. but most don't know, most think they know but they don't and that is the only problem with black people. the few that understand must make the rest see and understand how great they were , is and will ever be and this is true. the blackman or woman wants to be like everybody else but theirself. somewhere in acts said, and from one blood came all nations. who has the most dominant gene in the world? black. before light there was darkness. we all came forth from the darkness, everything in the universe came from darkness, even GOD. Greatness starts from love for oneself.
AfricanApple:
being black is not d problem but how we rate ourselves is d problem here
Re: Why Racism Will Never End by AfricanApple(f): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
gatiano:
exactly brother, you brought out the phrase correctly. but most don't know, most think they know but they don't and that is the only problem with black people. the few that understand must make the rest see and understand how great they were , is and will ever be and this is true. the blackman or woman wants to be like everybody else but theirself. somewhere in acts said, and from one blood came all nations. who has the most dominant gene in the world? black. before light there was darkness. we all came forth from the darkness, everything in the universe came from darkness, even GOD. Greatness starts from love for oneself.
I'm a (f)

well, its difficult for those who understand to make d dumb ones see anything since they believe they know better than them.

black and darkness are two different tinz, could be far apart. and u even went far with dat example, talk about civilization, before, i never knew civilization started with d Africans, I was surprised wen I learnt of it. d whites could have been worshipping us if we wanted to.

1 Like

Re: Why Racism Will Never End by gatiano(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm sorry. You are not F, you are a sister. It is very hard to make the dumb, deaf and blind see reason, no matter how hard one tries to proof and explain. can you really blame them? take was it lazarus for example, it was difficult for anybody to make him understand that he was eating from the rich's man crumbs, yet lazarus loved it the more, GOD had to kill the rich man to make lazarus go for himself. this is exactly wat the blackman is, we the black people love the whiteman's crumbs, the tokunbo stuffs, the dollars etc. so now GOD is taking out this civilization. when we say that the world is ending, that is a wrong statement, it is actually, a world is ending, the whiteman's civilization which in fact was created by the blackman.
AfricanApple:
I'm a (f)

well, its difficult for those who understand to make d dumb ones see anything since they believe they know better than them.

black and darkness are two different tinz, could be far apart. and u even went far with dat example, talk about civilization, before, i never knew civilization started with d Africans, I was surprised wen I learnt of it. d whites could have been worshipping us if we wanted to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis / Latest Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In London! / Officially, Imo State Has One Of The Highest Gas Reserves In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.