Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria (5094 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
I came across this write up on pulse.ng and i wanna share it with you guys. Its inspiring though…

In Nigerian celebrity-dom , there's none like
Genevieve Nnaji. The woman is not only in a
class all by herself, she also can do no wrong
both in the eye of the public and even among her
fellow celebrities.
But what is it exactly that
makes Genevieve such a trail blazer and how has
she remained unbeatable?

In case you didn't know, the road to celebrity-
dom can be filled with brown envelops, hotel
room (or even car park)rendezvous and countless
bottles of Henne. This is not to take away from
the honest, hardworking folks of the Nigerian
entertainment scene who toil hard to make a
difference, but essentially the point is the road to
becoming a Nigerian celebrity can be littered with
hardship and struggle.

So you finally manage to get your single some
airplay or you squander your entire life savings on
producing that one movie and all of these efforts
pay off in sold-out shows/movie tickets. To even
top things off, you take delivery of a clean
Tokunbo SUV which is featured on every Nigerian
blog. You also begin talks to move into a Lekki
home and most importantly, your Instagram
followers triple so that you actually have people to
show off the goodness of the Lord to. Celebrity
status achieved right? Not quite. You still need to
earn your way to A-list. Enter Genevieve Nnaji.

Here's how you can become an A-list celebrity
like Genevieve Nnaji:

1. The press is NOT your friend: When was the last
time you saw/read a Genevieve Nnaji interview?
She almost never talks to the press and when she
does, its really big (think CNN and Oprah). Let's
face it, bad news sells and the more you put your
business in the public space, the higher the
chances that it could easily be spin out of context
and before you know it you're battling a scandal
and there goes that juicy endorsement. Need we
say more?

2. Attend the right events: Its not enough to put up
an appearance at every event in town, show some
class and be selective. If you must attend an
event, then it better be crawling with all the
relevant people.

3. Keep your circle small, tight and elite! Forget the
flash and pizazz of the entertainment industry,
that's your day job. When the stage lights go off,
you want to go home to a trusted circle of friends
that include rich kids, politicians , captains of
industry and more rich kids!

4. Maintain an air of mystery: Nothing is sexier than
a person with an air of mystery and no one
understands this better than Miss Nnaji. Since she
burst into limelight over 15 years ago, we've
known that Genevieve had a child as a teenager,
but that's all we know about that. She's been able
to keep details of her daughter and private life
firmly under a cloak of mystery that is never
unveiled.

5. Keep it simple and classy: Style is a very
essential tool in celebrity-dom . The more stylish
you are, the faster your rise in the celebrity food
chain. So take a leaf from Genevieve's flawless
style book and keep things simple, effortless and
most importantly classy.

6. PR, PR and more PR: Any A-lister worth their salt
knows that a solid Public Relations team can have
you smelling like a bunch of roses even when
you're waist-deep in a pile of cow dung...and
STILL smile all the way to the bank (just ask
Jay&Bey...and Genevieve Nnaji). Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by Truth24(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Later na
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Genevieve.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by adet991(f): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Good for her but I don't seem to understand the part of her daugther been a mystery
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
adet991: Good for her but I don't seem to understand the part of her daugther been a mystery
I think she doesn't want much publicity on her private life.
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by ginajet(f): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
my role model

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
ginajet: my role model
She is really good.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by ginajet(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
jiggaz: She is really good.
I love her like kilode.... am always stalking her on Facebook, instagram, Twitter you name it but in a good way sha

1 Like

Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
ginajet: I love her like kilode.... am always stalking her on Facebook, instagram, Twitter you name it but in a good way sha
lol ok.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by lyntiffany(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
ginajet: my role model
mine too wink

1 Like

Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
lyntiffany: mine too wink
lol

1 Like

Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by DStarrx: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice thread. Front page material.
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
#in Funke Akindele's voice# Genevieve my rose model
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
DStarrx: Nice thread. Front page material.
Abi oo. Mods una don hear?
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lolaabokoku: #in Funke Akindele's voice# Genevieve my rose model
lol korrect.
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
jiggaz: lol korrect.
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2014
jiggaz:
lol korrect.
lol
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
on the matter
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2015
the matter
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
jiggaz:
the matter
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2015
jiggaz:
on the matter
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
#in Funke Akindele's voice# Genevieve my rose model
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Noted
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by kenoxzy(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2017
my woman crush
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2017
kenoxzy:
my woman crush
Exactly.
Re: The Reason Genevieve Nnaji Is The Biggest & Most Classy Celebrity In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2017
nnn

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Rock This Hair Style / Mercy Johnson Caught Out Without Pant ( PHOTOS) / Trending Photo Of A Parking Lot In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.