Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Star Boy Wizkid Shares Yet Another Photo Of His New “ayo Joy” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Boy Wizkid Shares Yet Another Photo Of His New “ayo Joy” (1799 Views)

Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter / Popular Lagos Instagram Bad Girl Shares Yet Another Hot Photos / Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Boy Wizkid Shares Yet Another Photo Of His New “ayo Joy” by LilNetty(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Its no longer news that one of the most anticipated album in the year 2014 in Nigeria is few weeks away, and its coming from no other theEME/Star Boycamp by the super star himselfWizkid.
just few days back he unleashed his album track list giving us a glimpse of what to expect in the album when it finally drops,
In an attempt to keep his fans anticipating he posted a pics of his new looks having stylish hair do, leaving his fans with different opinions about his new looks which many has tagged has the “Ayo Joy”looks.
just few hours back another photo was posted, see pics below and lets know who’s feeling it and who’s not.
Hit Or Miss?

Re: Star Boy Wizkid Shares Yet Another Photo Of His New “ayo Joy” by Godmother(f): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2014
It looks very similar to "Aye", Davido's song
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Shares Yet Another Photo Of His New “ayo Joy” by enoqueen: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Godmother: It looks very similar to "Aye", Davido's song

una don start again o. allow peace to reign between this people I beg. fans are the major reason why these celebs quarrel. let them do their things, the sky is a very big place.
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Shares Yet Another Photo Of His New “ayo Joy” by Godmother(f): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2014
enoqueen:

una don start again o. allow peace to reign between this people I beg. fans are the major reason why these celebs quarrel. let them do their things, the sky is a very big place.

I know of the rift between them ( which could also be a publicity gimmick). As per saying the songs are similar, its just an observation.
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Shares Yet Another Photo Of His New “ayo Joy” by ifyndy(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Godmother:

I know of the rift between them ( which could also be a publicity gimmick). As per saying the songs are similar, its just an observation.

Pls dnt observe.....
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Shares Yet Another Photo Of His New “ayo Joy” by Djicemob: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Na only me de see the "eegbo" wey de wizkid hand? Him de try to hide am And na backyard them snap de pics.

(1) (Reply)

Photo : See Pic Of Young Thug's New Iphone Case / Police Arrests 15 Suspected Gunmen Involved In Killing Nollywood Actor Clems Ony / Photos;rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit To The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.