Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded (1853 Views)

Saraki Aide Confirms Attack (tweets) / Saraki's Media Aide Confirms Attack At Praying Ground, Explains Why / NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by Oilandgas1(m): 2:26am On Sep 10, 2014
After last night’s unfortunate attack on the platoon of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s son, Adeboye Obasanjo, by members of the deadly sect Boko Haram, OBJ has explained how the attack occurred. This is the first time the ex president, who is said to be out of the country for Asian tour, is reacting to yesterday’s sad news. His son, Lieutenant-Colonel Adeboye Obasanjo, was wounded when he and his troops engaged the sect in the northeastern state of Adamawa. One associate of the former president told BBC Hausa service today, on September 9 that he got in touch with the ex president and Obasanjo told him he had already been aware of the incident. Keffi continued and explained that the younger Obasanjo was an engineer who led his troops last night to battle but after getting injured, its not fatal and he is getting better.

freaknaija.com/obasanjo-confirms-attack-on-son-explains-how-attack-unfolded/

Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by kilokeys(m): 4:14am On Sep 10, 2014
the guy wowogly small o.. bullet dodge im face intentionally.

jokes apart.. i think i like that family.. compared to the mass lot of politicians outside d shores doing nothing heroic with our stolen funds.

quick recovery objII

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:00am On Sep 10, 2014
God will c through, my hero
Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:10am On Sep 10, 2014
So how did the attack unfolded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by killuminati(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Is dat all?
Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Photos: Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar casting his vote atAdamawa state governorship primaries see more pictures and details here http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-former-vice-president-atiku.html

Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by ednut1(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2014
hungry blogger. no go find work do
Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by BlackTechnology: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2014
ednut1: hungry blogger. no go find work do

Where the work dey

Abeg leave am

If you no see work create your own work
Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by mrvance(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Hehehe...i no fit laf...y una dey attack d guy now??
Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by funshyboi(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by funshyboi(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Why the hype gan? Is he the only one that was attacked? All these yeye press sha!
Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by chinex276(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2014
ednut1: hungry blogger. no go find work do
how many work u don create Abeg go sleep jobless hater
Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by chinex276(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2014
How sure r we dat its ndi boko dat shot him, so becos oba's son was shot we no go hear word again?
Mtsheewww... Well me nd dis my guy dnt give a 4k.

Re: Obasanjo Confirms Attack On Son, Explains How Attack Unfolded by Hostermipo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
I think we should appreciate and commend Lt Col. Obasanjo for taken salary job. There are some people whose father are not influencial as his and they are enjoying oil money today (oil subsidy). This young guy has possibility of making his billions thru his father's connections but he decided to take up a career job as a soldier to serve his father's land. I pray that God would protect and see you thru. I wish you quick and perfect recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB / 10 Richest Countries In Africa 2014 – GDP Per Capita / Vote Counting Started On Lagos Island - APC Won With Landmark Victory photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.