Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ride Along II: Introduce Yourself To A Firing Dodge Ram STR-10 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ride Along II: Introduce Yourself To A Firing Dodge Ram STR-10 (2008 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / 2008 Audi A8 D3 6.0 W12 Or 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 HEMI Quad Cab? / Ayo Fayose's New Official Ride (PHOTOS) 1957 Mercedes Benz 220S Sedan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ride Along II: Introduce Yourself To A Firing Dodge Ram STR-10 by AmericanCar: 3:42am On Sep 10, 2014
I love looking at men in MACHO pickup trucks. Not those silly Toyota jobbies. I am talking the Daddy cool pickups that America is really famous for. The one that blows my mind recently is Dodge Ram SRT-10. You can’t get more American than that. Macho truck with a male who has a wonderful tattoo on his left arm behind its wheel is as sexy as it gets. Now I told you about the Ford F150 before. I think the world hasn’t yet come to appreciate us Americans for our sturdy workhorse collection of Pickups. However, if you are ready to buy cars in America then consider this truck. It was made super-famous in one of the first scenes in the sensational new movie starring our beloved Gang Banger-Turned movie Dad-turned-Wanna-Be Cop Ice Cube. Jumping through the fire in this truck is not just a movie business. I recon you can do the same with it in the real life but more important is that you can run away from fire fast enough. Now we are talking about the real action and the car that holds your back regardless of everything els. The Dodge RAM SRT-10. Sexy as hell with those two white stripes, Ram SRT-10 is not just a movie star. This is officially the fastest full size pickup truck in the world. Achieving the speeds of up to 155 mph, Ram SRT-10 can cross its horns with much smaller and seemingly faster cars leaving ‘em in dust.

Nonetheless, don’t mistake RAM SRT-10 for a sports car. This is a truck, and it features all the bells and whistles that pickup trucks are famous for. It can tow, it can carry, it can conquer every sand beach and any mountain therefore becoming one of the most usable cars in the world. However, it copes best with the downtown night with the ladies. I find myself often turning my head after this powerful machine imagining who might be behind its wheel. The Roaring ten cylinder engine is the centerpiece of this pick-up making its way in the newest movie called Ride Along with Ice Cube. There is no better truck that suites the bad boy look of Ice Cube with his gangsta face and a gun in his trousers.

Best car exporters in USA are offering Dodge RAM in every form and every package available. If you buy cars online in USA, you get the benefit of fast processing, therefore getting the car faster than you think it’s possible. As you can see everything is about the speed when talking about this car. Bearing that in mind, I recently got pulled over by a cop doing 160 kph (100 mph). Of course, the Queen of a car Empire loves trying to out run cops to get out of that $250 speeding ticket (don’t tell anyone, but I succeeded to outrun them a few times). Do you know what is most impressive about this car? Its usability. You can hit the track in the morning, deliver all the goods to anyone in need in the noon and go out and seduce women at night. You need a versatile truck? Look no further.

Re: Ride Along II: Introduce Yourself To A Firing Dodge Ram STR-10 by icemann(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
So you got a $250 ticket for doing 100 MPH. Really? Who you they lie give? Upload the ticket let us see.
Re: Ride Along II: Introduce Yourself To A Firing Dodge Ram STR-10 by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2014
icemann: So you got a $250 ticket for doing 100 MPH. Really? Who you they lie give? Upload the ticket let us see.

ever heard of the power of digital storytelling in marketing?
Re: Ride Along II: Introduce Yourself To A Firing Dodge Ram STR-10 by icemann(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bossforeva: ever heard of the power of digital storytelling in marketing?

I have not oh!
The lies on car talk is getting outrageous and annoying. Like one popular poster (I no go call name) said he did 150MPH in California and got a ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Swapping Tyre Sizes On A Sedan..... / Double Din Or Single(pics) / Where Is Siena??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.