Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3573830 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Estellar: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
kingphilip:
tnx cherry

hope ur day is winding up well
Yes olowo ori mi
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
It's understanding that matters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
sofdoc:

Tired AF. Could do wif a massage.
U?!
Wish I could do d massage 4 u buh i've got boil on my arm! cry
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Estellar: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Owliver:
your case is with the gods.
Hahahahahaha....... Na u know
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
sparkleRed:
Ok good evening all
Sodiqyinka, doublezero7, sleekyonyx, graceyl, erisegun, kingphillip, babatawa, owliver,
Mern abeg una 2 plenty I no fit greet everybody finish by name grin
Hope ur day was fyne

Ows u dear?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Emmaczee:

Okay, I fink i got ur point , bro. But in this suiituation where are left with only two options(GEJ n GMB),atleast, whether we like it or not, a winner must emerge comes this sat.

So i throw this question to you: who do you have in mind among d two or who do u fink is the best to take up the mandle?
thank you my brother. That's what I want we youths to admit first and stop taking sides painting PDP and APC as saints... Like I said I was an APC fan until when they chose buhari. Personally I detest him and for fact that the northerners have ruled far too much is another thing that gets me sick. We hustle to go to school and still go out to struggle for job yet the northerners who ruled for years without education always want to rule again. His incitement killed people and corpers like us. Their messiah buhari don't even have a WAEC and made it to a General in the Army. I have many more reason why am anti-buhari and I also accept Jonathan did very bad. I school in abeokuta and the restaurant I eat their are some Hausa custom officers, one can't even spell, I helped him to fill bank teller. Now you see why I don't like the northerners? What I hate is why we youths keep shouting APC and PDP trying to make them saits. Even Tinubu too dey shout change wtfk... That's my cry sad

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
kingphilip:
hey what's up
Cool..
How u doing?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good evening all.....doublezero7, graceyl, sleekyonyx, erisegun, owliver, kingphillip,

Abeg una name 2 plenty...can't call everyone,
Good evening all grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Estellar:
lol..... Baami, worry not i shan't lose d cup

Anyway, wanna leave u to continue playing until d red card comes
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Owliver:
you need a little pat on the head With a big Hammer. Seriously
lolzzzz!!! Wot4?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good evening all.....doublezero7, graceyl, sleekyonyx, erisegun, owliver, kingphillip,

Good evening all grin

Hope u all had a nice day like me
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
doublezero7:

Ows u dear?

Am fyne smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nakarey:

Hahaha..I happy for you. That babe don dey make u get small sense
shocked shuo!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nakarey:

Nobody is perfect my guy!
then change your argument when next you go to politics section. smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Estellar: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
joyjoomla:

Anyway, wanna leave u to continue playing until d red card comes
I am Titanium sugar
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nakarey:

No ban am oo.. With the kind happiness erisegun dey feel now, he nor go forgive u if u spoil hin show oo
hehehehegrin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
sparkleRed:

Good evening all grin
Good evening babe. Good news oh. Erisegun don get boo at last. All the suffer wey you use hin eye see ehn God don bless am ooo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
sparkleRed:
Ok good evening all
Sodiqyinka, doublezero7, sleekyonyx, graceyl, erisegun, kingphillip, babatawa, owliver,
Mern abeg una 2 plenty I no fit greet everybody finish by name grin
Hope ur day was fyne
longtime no see*it hav tey wey u cum here last*hw u doin?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Estellar:
I am Titanium sugar

A reason for quick red card.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Estellar:
Have my reasons for not coming

And that is...............backing out! Lol cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Anugod(f): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kingemmy01:

M fine.
How prep for election?
We're done with all the INEC wahala of 'come today, come tomorrow' for training, retraining and retraining o. Awaiting final posting list so we know where to camp on friday.
We just commit the safety of the whole affair to God's hand.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by luvlycutebay(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hail varsity of nigeria, my alma mata.

To restore the dignity of man.

Of the greatest lion and lioness.

bros, wagbayi.

toska92:
this land is dedicated to all UNN A15 corpers. cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nakarey(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Emmaczee:
Okay, I fink i got ur point , bro. But in this situation where we are left with only two options(GEJ n GMB),atleast, whether we like it or not, a winner must emerge comes this sat.

So i throw this question to you: who do you have in mind among d two or who do u fink is the best to take up the mandle? @owliver

GEJ's government has been largely ineffective, how do u stick with a losing formula?

GMB has ruled before, his a man with zero tolerance for corruption and indiscipline! Kill corruption in dis country,uve successfully solved 70% of Nigeria's problem!

For me its a clear option!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nakarey(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Owliver:
Lmaoooooooooooo* see yabbing grin

Why u dey do like dis na...no be yabbing oo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
@ owliver am disappointed with your statement honestly. (not about your politics but the statement . You hate all northerners

what the Scripture says

O mankind, We have created you from a single pair of male andfemale, and established you as nations and tribes, so that you may know one another. The
noblest of you before your Maker is the most
dutiful of you. Surely God is Knowing, Aware.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nakarey(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Owliver:
thank you my brother. That's what I want we youths to admit first and stop taking sides painting PDP and APC as saints... Like I said I was an APC fan until when they chose buhari. Personally I detest him and for fact that the northerners have ruled far too much is another thing that gets me sick. We hustle to go to school and still go out to struggle for job yet the northerners who ruled for years without education always want to rule again. His incitement killed people and corpers like us. Their messiah buhari don't even have a WAEC and made it to a General in the Army. I have many more reason why am anti-buhari and I also accept Jonathan did very bad. I school in abeokuta and the restaurant I eat their are some Hausa custom officers, one can't even spell, I helped him to fill bank teller. Now you see why I don't like the northerners? What I hate is why we youths keep shouting APC and PDP trying to make them saits. Even Tinubu too dey shout change wtfk... That's my cry sad

U 4 just talk am since na say u hate North!

Bro just remove those sentiments u go see say ur thoughts go different
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ahmed4002:
@ owliver am disappointed with your statement honestly. (not about your politics but the statement . You hate all northerners

what the Scripture says

O mankind, We have created you from a single pair of male andfemale, and established you as nations and tribes, so that you may know one another. The
noblest of you before your Maker is the most
dutiful of you. Surely God is Knowing, Aware.
lolzzzz!!! Sorry bro*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Owliver:
Good evening babe. Good news oh. Erisegun don get boo at last. All the suffer wey you use hin eye see ehn God don bless am ooo

Awwww thank God 4 im, kia Erisegun, take ewa agoyin and freshly baked Agege bread! Wit chilled coke!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ahmed4002...dont mind d guy,there's no act of racism here bro;we're one.Owliver,u see wat I was trying to pass across now,out of ur ignorance,u said it with ur own mouth dat u hate northerners whereas we av many of dem here.U guys should stop discussing political ish here abeg.Go to politics section or else i'll report u guys to d Mods ooo.U can't be comparing political talks with e-booish and oda stuffs we usually discuss here.Pls and pls,let's put a stop to political talks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
sparkleRed:

Good evening all grin
Sup deary, i missed u...grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nakarey(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
erisegun:
hehehehegrin

*i dedicate this song ''Morenike-L.A.X" to u and ur boo*
Enjoy ur love but no com cry 4 hear if matter cast oo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
All dis boys jus dy talk of politics dis nite*smh*
Abeg lemme jus go look4 my boo*
Le boo,whr ar thou?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.