Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3573869 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Hopez456(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
O

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Okay...I was not going to post anything again tonight...but I haven't been able to stop grinning! grin

In case y'all don't know KARMA is a nasty lil b*tch!!! cheesy

I'll make this short! There is this girl I dated back in school... I was in 300l then! Really liked the girl...like really really! Meanwhile she was screwing one of my friends! I got to know and I asked her about it...and she confirmed the shii and said I should go to hell...literally!

So this night, I went to drink my a couple of my friends and decided to use the ATM on my way back home! Guess who I saw? The girl that sent me to hell!!!! shocked

Her card got stucked and it was her voice begging the security man for N200 that made me turn! She was so shocked and asked me what I was doing around...I said "I'm on my way from hell!!!" grin Then I dropped her home!

If not that I had let it go, na for the bank she for sleep! So to all the sharp-tongued Margaret Thatcher in the house, keep trashing oo! Karma will locate you too...soon! grin

...And the King is OUT! smiley

9 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hopez456:
Opeyemi
University of Ibadan
Political science
Preferred state of service: Anywhere belle face.
welcome omo-olope
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Welcome here brothers....
Mind u, whatever u do, pls don't go near this set of pple

Leemah4u
Mzjaney
Slimmyjimmy
Lagmostkuit
Pinkiepetite
Chidexsmokey

Then you are safe... Anything contrary, na war ooo... Believe me, I'm talking from experience...
U have been warned...
Lol.. dis guy is something else. cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Hopez456(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Walexsammy:
welcome omo-olope
Thanks Bro.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
doublezero7:
Okay...I was not going to post anything again tonight...but I haven't been able to stop grinning! grin

I'll make this short! There is this girl I dated back in school... I was in 300l then! Really liked the girl...like really really! Meanwhile she was screwing one of my friends! I got to know and I asked her about it...and she confirmed the shii and said I should go to hell...literally!

So this night, I went to drink my a couple of my friends and decided to use the ATM on my way back home! Guess who I saw? The girl that sent me to hell!!!! shocked

Her card got stucked and it was her voice begging the security man for N200 that made me turn! She was so shocked and asked me what I was doing around...I said "I'm on my way from hell!!!" grin Then I dropped her home!

If not that I had let it go, na for the bank she for sleep! So to all the sharp-tongued Margaret Thatcher in the house, keep trashing oo! Karma will locate you too...soon! grin

#GBAM

In other news...this is Suuper Stooorry.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Wetin do u for head wey u dey shake... Kontinu...

Instead of u to celebrate with a successful man, u are beefing... Are u a cow?

this thread is 1K plus now, has a gal ever call u MY DEAR on this thread... Uhmmm

I mean "MY DEAR" in capital letter
U think it is easy to be called "MY DEAR" in capital letter
U think it is easy!

Better stabilize that ur head or I will use aradite on it....

If you allow pant wear you finish tell me undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
doublezero7:

Moral Lesson- Girls should learn how to talk. grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol.. dis guy is something else. cheesy

Let him be bae...he's protecting the interest of his goons.

How was ur day?!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
sofdoc:

Let him be bae...he's protecting the interest of his goons.

How was ur day?!

T'was good dear..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
sofdoc:

#GBAM

In other news...this is Suuper Stooorry.

smiley

In other news, don't you ever quote me! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by shakol91(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
asodane:
Guy use Google Chrome and turn the desktop view on or u use Firefox browser
guy we need phone link please.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by shakol91(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
asodane:
Guy use Google Chrome and turn the desktop view on or u use Firefox browser
guy i need phone link please.
I know one guy has it,I've been looking for the page where he posted the link but I can't find it. The link ended with aspex
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Cottyekundayo(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:

#seen
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:

And if you don't know how to talk, don't ever be stranded! Don't ever let the ATM chop your card! grin cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
doublezero7:

smiley

In other news, don't you ever quote me! smiley

Lolz...baba ti binu o.

I jez dey follow u play...calm down nah!

U b my goon everly!

Buh u 4 leave dat babe 4 thr sha wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Hopez456(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
shakol91:
I know one guy has it,I've been looking for the page where he posted the link but I can't find it. The link ended with aspex
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.aspx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gracyel(f): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
cutieemperorh:

No hard feeling ma, na u nau, *hands in the air* mama oooo... Owo meji feyankan...

Mama ke??....Abeg o, dont come and be adding years to my humble age. lol
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Page 1200 and 1234 on my mind....cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:

T'was good dear..

Rily missed u o...my day seemed longer than usual n d thread was preety boorring without u on it sad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
kollybay4u:

Seriously indeed and never to deny the fact that, I used to be impressed with the unique attributes that you people possessed and I'm still happy till today that I'm one of your product. Yeah, I graduated from EKSU. Thanks, I'm happy seeing you graduated from KP, I really missed poly.
really? graduated from Eksu too
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Electronzeez:

ayaff mark daht ur yerrow facesad.
the feeln is mutual
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Na lie I talk? Abi who no know say "awon angel toun guide yin, eleje ni won"
shocked daz alrite grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
doublezero7:

I'm looking forward to ouster and uncrown you as the gods are angry with your lordship.

Resign now or be forcefully ejected cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
doublezero7:

And if you don't know how to talk, don't ever be stranded! Don't ever let the ATM chop your card! grin cheesy
grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Xcozee(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hey guys! Nysc's portal is still opening! Does it mean d closing date is been extended? what do u fink?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Electronzeez:

I'm looking forward to ouster and uncrown you as the gods are angry with your lordship.

Resign now or be forcefully ejected cool

Oloye Otun, you smoked a different 'breed' of weed this night! So I'll wait till you're sober before I comment! smiley grin cheesy

And BTW, been trying to reach u on BBM and Whatsapp! Abeg show!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
shakol91:

Go through

http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fportal.nysc.org.ng%2Fnysc1%2FResumePayment.aspx&h=QAQFiVsbk&s=1
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hopez456:
Opeyemi
University of Ibadan
Political science
Anywhere belle face.

*Another one*

Welcome bro.... So u studied at UI, u must know IB very well, gist me about the town abeg, I'm hoping to be posted there... Tell me about all the fun site, and do u know IITA in ibadan.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin orisisrisi shocked on dis thread

cheesy

BTW cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
doublezero7:

Oloye Otun, you smoked a different 'breed' of weed this night! So I'll wait till you're sober before I comment! smiley grin cheesy

And BTW, been trying to reach u on BBM and Whatsapp! Abeg show!

Watch as i am going to form a resistance that will unsit you.

I haff mark your face.

Coming over, whatsapp preferably smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Xcozee:
Hey guys! Nysc's portal is still opening! Does it mean d closing date is been extended? what do u fink?

I fink its still open 2 people who wanna edit...buh closed to new applicants.

U sim new here...oya introjunction grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.